Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmcgrath32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 04:00 PM
    '80s French song lyrics
    Looking for a french 80s song I heard on internet radio lyrics sound like she bak le say legionare cause she don't care. Any Idea of artist name and title of song?

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song title from '80s by partial lyrics [ 6 Answers ]

Only have some lyrics in my mind: "Oohhh look at the sun, Morning is (meaning?) and I can face beginning" I'm not really sure about the word in the blanket :) Could some one help me? I've been looking for this song title more than 10 years... but no luck!

Can you ID this French song from the 80s?! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, hoping you can help. Saw the video for this song between 1983-1986. All I remember of the song was I THINK the chorus went something like "eh stranger" (or should that be strangeur) and the video featured the female singer in various nighttime street settings intercut with a group of skinheads...

Can you ID this French song from the 80s?! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, hoping you can help. Saw the video for this song between 1983-1986. All I remember of the song was I THINK the chorus went something like "eh stranger" (or should that be strangeur) and the video featured the female singer in various nighttime street settings intercut with a group of skinheads...

French 80s pop song [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a french song by a male artist. The lyrics has the words "je fais n'importe quelle"?

80s song lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

Down at the office had to fill out the forms,a pink one a red one,up to the counter to see what they think,said it don't count man,ain't written in ink." What 80s song are these lyrics from?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.