Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peteland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 03:34 PM
    Have a big twin 1200 ,why can't I get gas to the front cylinder?
    Did top end on my 77 1200, can't get gas to front cylinder. S&S Shorty carb rebuilt. New 64 chevy six cyl. Points, good gap and fire.Plugs have good fire.timing good,new cam weights and spring,everything fire is good, good gas to carb. Dry plug on front cylinder, driving me crazy. Not a pro mech. But sufficient. Followed all troubleshooting aspects, still no success. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Twin cylinder model # 944.602261 B.& S.motor [ 2 Answers ]

I have good spark coming from both coils . But no spark at the SPARK-Plugs. I have bought two new plugs but still no fire or spark at end of plugs The plug I bought is the same as the old ones plug # RC12YC "Champion Copper Plus" I have checked all grounds .I am at a stand still unless there is...

Briggs stratton 16 hp twin cylinder problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a briggs 16 hp twin I/c model 422707 type 121401 code 9404165b. Engine starts good. But while running about 1/john2 to 3/4 throttle it revs and goes back to idle . Its searching up and down. Anybody got an answer thanks john

MTD Model 820 Lawn Tractor twin cylinder 46 Inch Deck [ 1 Answers ]

Was cutting the grass and the engine stopped. Tried to restart but cannot. The battery is fine, the oil was just changed, the gas is clean and fresh, the carburetor is clean, the air filter is clean, the choke works fine, the spark plugs are clean and dry. The enine turns but won't fire up.

Craftsman mower twin cylinder fuel split [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1989 917.255919. Twin cylinder. What is the name for the box the separates the fuel into two lines, one for each spark. It's nowhere in the manual. Doesn't seem to be behaving.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.