Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahrose777 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 12:56 PM
    How to get my ex to stop ignoring me
    My ex has been ignoring me ever since we broke up. He broke up with his original girlfriend for me and then broke up with me 2 weeks later for her. The weird part is that they had been dating for over 6 months and never kissed. We dated for 2 weeks and kissed. I was his first and he was my first. About a week later he texted me (before he was with his original girlfriend) and said he still liked me and wanted to know if I still liked him. I did but I didn't tell him. I started liking him again a couple months ago but he just ignored me. So I tried to move on. I actually started liking one of his friends. But my best friend made me realize that I thought I liked his friend but I just really liked him all along. I think she's right. I really like him but I don't know if he still likes me. He is single now. I think he still likes me but doesn't admit like I didn't. How do I find out if he does and how do I make him stop ignoring me.

p.s. its been a while since we broke up.
    countrygalsrt Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 03:14 PM
    The way you can find if he still LIKES you is see if stares at you but don't let him know you noticed him staring at you...
    (Hope it works... It did for me!)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 03:54 PM
    If he is ignoring you, he is doing so because he wants to. I'm assuming you guys are young. 14-16 year olds. Why don't you go up to him and say hello. If you get no response it will be because he does not want to be with you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2012, 03:08 AM
    You just go up and talk to him and tell him. He can not ignore you if you stand in front of you

If he does not want to see or talk to you, he can tell you in person
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 31, 2012, 05:27 AM
    He asked you somewhere in all this if you still liked him, and you didn't answer. What do you expect? Of course he is going to ignore you. It's up to you now. Being coy will get you nowhere. You don't have to be aggressive and forward, but expecting men to do all the work is a great way to be all alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he ignoring me? [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please help me. My boyfriend of 4 years has started to ignore me over the last few weeks. He doesn't ring me or see me, ignores my calls and I honestly have no idea what I have done for his to act like this. Is he not interested anymore? I know he is not cheating I don't think he...

Why is she ignoring me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I ran into some problems here and hopefully some of you could help me out in this or provide me your opinion. So, recently (probably two weeks ago), I started talking to this girl via text message. I have known her for quite some time but its not till recently we started talking a...

Why she is ignoring me ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm married man man working in company and I know this married women since past 1 year. I'm giving her lift in my car and we are friends. I said in the past that I like her and she is OK with that. But since there are mixed signals and signs which are confused me. I avoid her in office ...

My ex is ignoring me [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend (3months) (also my best friend for 6 years), broke up with me through a text message. :( He said that we are still best friends but he doesn't reply my texts or even say hi at school.. am I trying to rush back into friendship too fast? Please help me and give me suggestions. I'm stuck...

Ignoring me. [ 10 Answers ]

For the past couple of days, my ex-girlfriend has been ignoring me. She doesn't want to talk to me during school at all. She just instant messages me and asks me for help for homework.. I say hi or ask her questions, but she won't answer at all when I get a chance to see her. We left off on...

View more questions Search