Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wetcamelfood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 12:36 PM
    HRIS Analyst 1, 2, 3 or 4?
    I have an interview for an HRIS Analyst job and on salary.com there's I, II, III & IV under that title. My guess on this is II but wanted opinions on this so let me know:

Duties:

Entering data associated with employee transactions: hiring, terminations, transfers, salary increases, benefit transactions into HRIS database.
    Maintaining HRIS product code table maintenance and tree structures.
    Electronic filing: coordinate scanning documents and following up with vendor to ensure receipt and accuracy of file storage process.
    Ensuring all benefits feeds are accurate correctly posted on vendor websites and completed on time. Reconcile record data discrepancies.
    Verifying accuracy of employment transactions and reconciling errors in a timely fashions; ability to self-audit transactions.
    Web page maintenance, using HTML and Frontpage.
    Training employees on to use HRIS and Self-Service products.
    Manage internal and external audits; research and prepare documentation.
    Working on HR project work as time permits, including our Wellness initiative.

Quals:

Self-starter and the ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
    Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
    Proactive and able to work to deadlines.
    Ability to work with all levels within the company.
    Experience with benefits a plus.
    Must be able to manage confidential data.
    Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
    Working knowledge of HRIS applications a plus.
    HTML, Frontpage, Excel experience a plus.

I only have an Associates in HR Management but I have 15 years of HR experience, most of which in HRIS positions.

Looking forward to replies that will help me where to place my asking price. :)
    wetcamelfood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 01:10 PM
    What if salary question on e application form is a required field?
    There is a job I really hope to get but they will only let you apply for it online and the online application form makes the salary and/or expectations questions required fields (so you can't skip them AND they are formatted as number fields with dropdowns so it's not like an open text field where you can type in words to get round it). So what should I choose? I know I can't lie about it but I don't want to be screened out either. So let me know, thanks in advance for the replies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial Analyst Interview [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have two years work experience as market analyst ( analysing the financial statements). Now I am looking for a financial analyst job. Th e all interview I had attended, asking have you done financial modelling. Would...

Roles of HRIS [ 1 Answers ]

The relationship between human resoucre information system and personnel records

Thesis on role of hris in hrm, [ 1 Answers ]

Role of humanresource system in hrm

Financial Analyst [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I MBA Finance and willing to get job offers as Financial Analyst so I need some real time training of Financial Analyst. Warm Regards Syed Ali

View more questions Search