Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bakerman2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Fuel gauge
    I have a dodge ram 1500 v8 5.2 and the fuel gauge seems to be stuck on full. Any suggetions on how to correct. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank's bakerman2:confused:
    hiperf402 Posts: 106, Reputation: -1

Mar 18, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Unplug the sending unit and turn key on. If it still goes to full, which I doubt, you got some gauge problems. Otherwise you have a screwed up sending unit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fuel smell, Fuel tank leak [ 7 Answers ]

We had a fuel tank leak, how do I get the smell out of our boat? What do you know about a aluminum tank leaking? We have a 1988 Bayliner 34' the tank is located under the back bed, she holds 200 gal, we don't know where the leak is on the tank. We have been told it will be costly to repair, I have...

Car won't start and fuel gauge and speedometer don't work [ 2 Answers ]

My 2004 Pontiac Grand Am won't start. I jumped the battery. The car started, but the gauges are still not working. Could it be the alternator?

Fuel gauge on 96 chevy Z71 doesn't work [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a 96 Chevy Z71 truck. The fuel gauge wasn't working so I had a new fuel pump and sending unit put in but it still doesn't work. If it is the gauge, can it be fixed without sending the whole cluster in for repair? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

View more questions Search