Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emanar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 05:47 AM
    Urgent!
    I just had my first velashape session in the abdomen area, and after about four hours I'm feeling so much pain in my stomach!

Is that normal, and if it's not what should I do.. Please help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 06:13 AM
    Most people using this have reported pain, and poor results.

Velashape Worth It? Reviews, Results, Cost, Cellulite Reduction Tips

VelaShape | Is it effective? Reviews, FAQ's, Costs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urgent help!! [ 1 Answers ]

I had an intercourse with my fiancé on 23rd July and had a contraceptive pill. I got my usual periods on 2nd August which continued till 6th August.(bleeding was normal). However, from the 24th August I noticed little bit of bleeding which is why I started wearing a sanitary napkin. Only 1 per day...

Urgent or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 25single year old female who has had a cough and congestion for two weeks. The past two days however I've had tightning in my chest making it increasingly uncomfortable and difficult to breath coughing up yellow frothy stuff. For about an hour this am I was coughing up dark brown blood but...

Help - urgent [ 8 Answers ]

hi =] so I have a quick question I would really appreciate a response to, because I would like to know how to deal with this tomorrow there is a guy that I have been "with" for a few weeks now, and we're what a lot of people call friends with benefits, but recently , I was informed he has...

Urgent Please Help [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I need to have a song that I can use to represent the theme of romeo and Juliet ( play), or one of the characters. I have to write a 500 word essay and its due Thursday.. I have been searchin all weeked any help or suggestions would be awsome

View more questions Search