Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zidane ali khan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2012, 10:50 PM
    Pregnant or not
    Hi I had sex with my girlfriend 10 days befre and she is having severe stmch ache and not lyking anythng.. we had a protected sex.. she evn did pregnancy test which showed negative.. which
    Mean she is nt pregnant.. but still she having pain.. so can you please help me in noeing whether she is pregnant or nt I can't tk her to hsp..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 10:54 PM
    It's very hard to read your post as you are using texting abbreviations which are not permitted on the site.

I'll try to answer your question though. For future reference, the site requires complete words and sentences.

It's too early to know if she is pregnant. She will have to wait to see if her period comes next month when it is due. As for her stomach hurting, it could be the flu.

Dec 29, 2012, 11:03 PM
    Sorry for that type of typing... she didn't even vomit just she is having stomach ache... I usually wear two condoms and do.. and she evn had pregnancy test which showed negative which means she is not pregnant.. but I am tensed if she is pregnant what can I do... please help me.. her period date is this weak..
    Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 11:14 PM
    There is nothing you can do until you find out if she gets her period.

Oh, and stop wearing two condoms. That is not necessary and can actually cause failure to one or both condoms.

Dec 30, 2012, 12:02 AM
    Thank you for your support but can you tel me if she gets pregnant what should I do.. is there any tablet to control it..?
    Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 12:03 AM
    I am not familiar with the medications in your country. She will need to see a doctor.

If you are not ready to be parents, you should not be having sex.

Dec 30, 2012, 12:12 AM
    Can you suggest something to stop it?
    Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 12:13 AM
    No, I cannot as I don't even know if she is pregnant.

You will have to wait and see.

Dec 30, 2012, 12:19 AM
    Ok thank you I will message you if anythng happens and thanks for the support..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 05:03 AM
    First the tests will not show anything at this point. You can not test 10 days after sex.
    It takes 3 to 4 days for sperm to reach the egg. So she would really only be about 6 days pregnant at this point.

Also at this point 10 days, there are not signs, if she is sick it is perhaps the flu or something, not pregnancy.

There are pills you can take with in 72 hours of having sex, but not 10 days.

If she is pregnant now, she will miss her next period, and then two week latter you do a pregnancy test.

Jan 11, 2013, 09:57 PM
    Hi she had her periods.. But still she gets stomach ache.. so can you please tell me why is it happening..?
    jazzas Posts: 38, Reputation: -3

Jan 12, 2013, 03:53 AM
    She could have eaten something bad , does she swallow OK?

Jan 12, 2013, 04:16 AM
    Might be she have eaten something bad.. can you tell me is she pregnant or not cz she didn't miss her periods after sex nor she got any symptons..?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search