Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0618 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2012, 05:23 PM
    I have an indicator light telling me that my gas heat system is in system lockout
    Gas heat system shuts down before it reaches its set temperature. One single red blinking light is going on indicating that the system is in ''system lockout (retries exceeded)

Check out some similar questions!

How to change electric heat to a gas heating system? [ 7 Answers ]

How do you change electric heat to a gas heating system for the house? How much would this cost? How big of a job is it?

I have a combination gas heat/electric cool system and there is no heat? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a combination unit - product code PGAA24D1KA (international COmfor Products) and there is no heat coming from it. The exhaust fan turns but the blower motor does not turn on but if you tuen the fan from auto to on the blower fan works. I need heat!

Trane xr80 system lockout [ 0 Answers ]

When you turn on the system, the led system light flashes one time and goes off. When I read the code on the front; I assume it means one which is one blink. It refers to system lockout. I have no red button, how do I reset furnace.

Replacing old Sears (70's) tstat, 3 light indicator System Guardian? What's that for? [ 5 Answers ]

I replaced a 4 wire Sears mercury thermostat with a new honeywell... No problem 4 wire to 4 wire. All works fine. The question I have involves the "system guardian" that is located just above the thermostat. It consists of 4 wires going to three indicator lights A/Auto Rest, B Manual Reset, C...

Cold gas pipes=System lockout? [ 3 Answers ]

I am having the following issues with my forced air gas furnace. It has a White Rodgers 50A55-843 board. The valve has "36E03 205" on it, along with a logo which looks like a "C" with an "A" inside of it. The majority of the time the furnace works. However some days in the morning I wake up and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.