Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMB26 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2012, 04:10 PM
    Check it Out?
    So I've been making music since about 7th grade, it's something I really enjoy doing! I know there are a lot of good people on this website and it would be great if you guys checked some of my music out, spread it, and get it some views! Just the views more importantly, I've already released a project called "Chemical Reaction" and it had some good instrumentals on it in my opinion! Next to come is my sophomore project "Apache", which I have released two singles on already. The release date is February 25, 2013! Check it out, and if you have any tips or comments just say something below! Thanks! https://soundcloud.com/hydra-chemical-reaction
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Opinion drum beat is too loud and over powering the rest of the music, but that seems to be a trend in several of the pieces.

Transition into instruments seemed a little choppy

But over all not a bad work.
    TMB26 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Yeah I noticed that with the drums once I got a new pair of head phones to use. I tried to fix that with my next project coming out! Thanks for the advice!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tenant pay rent by check and the check return from bank [ 2 Answers ]

My tenant paid a check and the check was return from my bank. I asked her to pay me but she told me that the check was cash from her account. She opened a case with her bank but not hear back yet. I asked her to pay but she told me to wait.

Can you sue a store for cashing a stolen check payroll check without proper id? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you sue a store for cashing a stolen check payroll check without proper id?

A check for $ 270 in payment of an account was erroneously recorded in the check regi [ 1 Answers ]

A check for $ 270 in payment of an account was erroneously recorded in the check register as $720

View more questions Search