Dec 31, 2012, 06:58 PM
    He got us out of the house to do it
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 1, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Ah... well, OK.
    eMiLy002 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2013, 10:37 AM
    Well at least I slept last night without hearing anything and not felling like something's watching me by the way happy new year! :)
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 1, 2013, 02:35 PM
    Happpy New Year to you and your family and may be a New Year free from bumps and noises in the home!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit in my house [ 2 Answers ]

There is a spirit in my house. When my husband is not home, it sits on my bed at night, usually for about 10minutes. It usually happens like this: I lay down to go to sleep. After a while, I feel someone is watching me. Then I feel the bed move as if someone is sitting on it. I feel the presence in...

Spirit In My House. [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: I'm wondering... is there a site online where I can find out if someone had died in my house or on my property? I have 2 roommates. One said she saw the shower handle turn on it's own... I questioned this. Until my other roommate told me that he felt small feet, like a...

How Can I Tell If I Have A Spirit In My House? [ 17 Answers ]

I come from a very paranormal believing family my whole mum's side of the family believe in Ghost/Demons I once had the gift to see spirits but lost it when I turned 12 because I didn't take much thought into it but now all I fell is as if there's something around me or next to me but sometimes I...

How to get a spirit out of your house? [ 2 Answers ]

I had to get up for a appointment early in the morning so I set my alarm clock but I had set it for the pm instead of am not knowing it so the next day I was woke up by a female voice saying you have to wake up I can't stay here any more I woke up right before my alarm would have went off looked...

Do I have a spirit in my house [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived in this flat since I was 16 I am now 28 both me and my mum have felt a presence for years but for a wile now it has got stronger, but it only seems to be in my bedroom wich I use but do not sleep in. I sleep in a spear room that was my sisters which also seems to have a presence but...

View more questions Search