Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    countrygalsrt Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 10:16 PM
    How do I delete my account on here? It's not as fun as I thought it would be!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 28, 2012, 10:22 PM
    You don't delete your account. It's not fun because it's not a forum for 12 year old children.

Dec 28, 2012, 10:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You don't delete your account. It's not fun because it's not a forum for 12 year old children.
    I ain't the only 12 year old on this website... I have seen more then one 12 year old on here!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 28, 2012, 10:27 PM
    Yes, there are other 12 year olds on here as well. Doesn't mean they SHOULD be though.

Dec 28, 2012, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Yes, there are other 12 year olds on here as well. Doesn't mean they SHOULD be though.
    I know!
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 12:48 PM
    You seem like a very disturbed little girl...

You have way too much time on your hands. You say you are on vacation... well... live it up. Go outside and play... like a little girl does. Play barbies, climb a tree, go bike riding, go fishing, play tag with the other kids... Do something!

Something other than starting new threads. This is why I don't think little kids should be on here. They tell lies and play games.

Listen, you have to understand that we are on here to help people out. Legitimate people. You are not legit.

We see right through your lies.

Your mother isn't doing a very good job with raising you... allowing you to go out at midnight at the tender age of 12, "cussing" at you, not seeing that you are on the internet, unaware that a 17 year old likes you... The list goes on and on...

My advice to you is "go play".

Dec 29, 2012, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    You seem like a very disturbed little girl...

You have way too much time on your hands. You say you are on vacation....well....live it up. Go outside and play....like a little girl does. Play barbies, climb a tree, go bike riding, go fishing, play tag with the other kids....Do something!

Something other than starting new threads. This is why I don't think little kids should be on here. They tell lies and play games.

Listen, you have to understand that we are on here to help people out. Legitimate people. You are not legit.

We see right through your lies.

Your mother isn't doing a very good job with raising you.... allowing you to go out at midnight at the tender age of 12, "cussing" at you, not seeing that you are on the internet, unaware that a 17 year old likes you.... The list goes on and on...

My advice to you is "go play".
    My mom went with us! She got mad at me and couldn't hold it in and if you haven't read previous things my mom DOES KNOW HE LIKES ME! There is know little girls here there all older then me! Also, every parent has there own way of rasing there kids!
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by countrygalsrt View Post
    My mom went with us! She got mad at me and couldn't hold it in and if you haven't read previous things my mom DOES KNOW HE LIKES ME!! There is know little girls here there all older then me! Also, every parent has there own way of rasing there kids!
    *yawn*
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 29, 2012, 01:06 PM
    I ain't the only 12 year old on this website..... I have seen more then one 12 year old on here!
    This is a serious Q&A site. We are here to answer seriois questions whether from a 12 yr old or a 112 yr old. But we are not a playground. It can be fun to participate on this site, but the purpose is not for fun but for help and info.

Dec 29, 2012, 01:08 PM
    *yawn*
    Dude, I ain't trying to start with you but dang if you see something you don't like don't post on it! I understand your probably a parent and you probably don't let your kids do the stuff I do! But you don't know my life history or my family's so don't tell me what to do! Yes, I know I am a kid I am sumpossed to be outside playing and crap! But I ain't like most kids! I rather be on some dirtroad with my friend's and my oldest brother! But we do that at night!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 29, 2012, 01:11 PM
    but dang if you see something you don't like don't post on it!!
    Please don't presume to dictate who can and cannot respond to your posts. Once you post, anyone can comment on that post in any way they want as long as they don't violate our rules.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 01:12 PM
    Dude, I ain't trying to start with you but dang if you see something you don't like don't post on it!! I understand your probly a parent and you probly don't let your kids do the stuff I do! But you don't know my life history or my family's so don't tell me what to do! Yes, I know I am a kid I am sumpossed to be outside playing and crap! But I ain't like most kids! I rather be on some dirtroad with my friend's and my oldest brother! But we do that at night!
    Find something else to do. Go outside. Play with friends. Stop having an attitude with adults. You may find out that one of us is your teacher, or your doctor, or?
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Dude, I ain't trying to start with you but dang if you see something you don't like don't post on it!! I understand your probly a parent and you probly don't let your kids do the stuff I do! But you don't know my life history or my family's so don't tell me what to do! Yes, I know I am a kid I am sumpossed to be outside playing and crap! But I ain't like most kids! I rather be on some dirtroad with my friend's and my oldest brother! But we do that at night!
    Well, perhaps I do have some sympathy... sympathy for your school teacher that is, to have to grade your papers with such poor grammar and spelling and punctuation.

Dec 29, 2012, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Find something else to do. Go outside. Play with friends. Stop having an attitude with adults. You may find out that one of us is your teacher, or your doctor, or?
    I am sorry... I ain't trying to get an ATTITUDE! I'm just going trough a lot and it makes me abuse the INTERNET!
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 01:15 PM
    Well, perhaps I do have some sympathy.... sympathy for your school teacher that is, to have to grade your papers with such poor grammar and spelling and punctuation.
    Absolutely!! I would spend my time studying. This teen would never survive in my class.

I am sorry.....I ain't trying to get an ATTITUDE! I'm just going trough alot and it makes me abuse the INTERNET!
    Ain't? Trough? A lot? Hmmmmm...

Dec 29, 2012, 01:17 PM
    Well, perhaps I do have some sympathy.... sympathy for your school teacher that is, to have to grade your papers with such poor grammar and spelling and punctuation.
    No Comment!
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Absolutely!!!!! I would spend my time studying. This teen would never survive in my class.
    No no, my favorite one was, "sumpossed". Oh and I liked the "dude" also.

Dec 29, 2012, 01:20 PM
    Absolutely!!!!! I would spend my time studying. This teen would never survive in my class.

Ain't? Trough? Alot? Hmmmmm.....
    My bad! You have to excuse my way of talking! I am from the south! I am southern! What do you expect...
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 01:22 PM
    No no, my favorite one was, "sumpossed". Oh and I liked the "dude" also.
    I saw those, but when the attitude started I couldn't help myself. It's raining here in So. CA, so maybe she can't play outside?
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 01:23 PM
    My bad! You have to excuse my way of talking! I am from the south! I am southern! What do you expect............
    So, you are saying that people from the South can't spell? That isn't going to sit well here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple Problems. Teen Life Become 2 Much. [ 6 Answers ]

Im Not Saying Im The Only One. But I Being Only 14 Have A Very Pressured Life. Friends Yelling. Parents Starting 2 Not Trust Me. Mom Accusing Me Of Doing Drugs. Not.] Teachers Giving 2 Much Work 2 Do In So Little Time. Guys Driving Me Crazy. Hatred For Things I Didn't Even Do. Im Very Much...

Teen father's rights to be in son's life [ 41 Answers ]

If teen father lives n one state and teen mother and son live in another state what our his options to be involved in his child's life. We helped our son get on both states punitative(sp) father registry before birth of child after we spent many months searching for the mother and her family. With...

Teen life trouble [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I'm having trouble being a teen. I'm bisexual and I think I'm in love. I know teens say that a lot but this is for real. The problem is he's gay, and he my best friend. But I know he is the one. He knows I like him and he's everything to me. I don't know what to do. Why is being a teen...

Celebrities effect on teen's life. [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I'm just making a survey about celebrities influences on teens.. So my question is: 1. do celebrities affect teenager's life? If yes, how? 2. are they good or bad models? I want your opinion guys!! THANKS BY THE WAY! :D

Mom Disagree's With A Teen's Social Life! [ 10 Answers ]

Well here's my short story... My mom and l don't agree with many, many things and she doesn't trust me at ALL. Lm 15 and she doubts everything l do. L try to talk to her about what's going on in my life, but it doesn't seem to be working! My main conflict that l'm trying to get advice for, is...

View more questions Search