Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vshay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 08:36 PM
    I have 4 judgments on my credit how can I get them all paid
    I have 4 apartment judgements on my credit how can I get them all paid? What should be my first steps they all amount up to at least 10,000 .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2012, 08:50 PM
    Call and work out a payment plan with each of them, and start making monthly payments

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit judgments [ 1 Answers ]

How do you appeal a credit judgment against you?

Credit cards and judgments [ 1 Answers ]

Discover says I owe them $14,000. I stopped making monthly payments for 6 months because I had some medical issues. When I called them and tried to settle, they would not accept my offer, (which was fairly low). They have added on many fees. Now they have turned it over to some attorneys who are...

Judgments and your credit score [ 3 Answers ]

So if you get taken to court and lose but then pay in full upon first request, does it still get added to your credit report? I guess my question is what causes a judgment to be added to your credit rating? It hardly seems fair that just losing a court case should affect your credit as that...

Credit Card Judgments [ 5 Answers ]

I have two credit card judgments against me (judgment include attorney fees and original amounts of the credit plus interest). The creditors did their part, it was me who went into a panic attack, fell into a deep depression, and avoided their calls and attempts to resolve the issues.. I now have...

Credit Reports / Judgments [ 4 Answers ]

If the three major credit reports don't show any judgments against me does that really mean there are done against me? How do you go about finding if you have judgments against you for credit card debt? I just want to make sure that if I stand my ground about this ten year old debt that I...

View more questions Search