Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eMiLy002 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2012, 05:06 PM
    How to get a boy who has a girlfriend to like you?
    How do you get a guy who has a girlfriend to like you??
    He does not really like the girl he's with but she keeps annoying him but I like him and I don't know if he likes me so what do I do??
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 28, 2012, 05:07 PM
    You leave him alone until he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Dec 28, 2012, 05:09 PM
    Ok

He has been with this one girl for like a month now and he said to me if he breaks up with her she'll annoy him even more and stuff like that and I know he does not like her We're friends and everything but I want to before than friends.
    Education Expert

Dec 28, 2012, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eMiLy002 View Post
    He has been with this one girl for like a month now and he said to me if he breaks up with her shell annoy him even more and stuff like that and I know he does not like her We're friends and everything but I want to before than friends.
    A good friend will listen. If he is interested in you, then he can decide what to do when he is single.

Dec 28, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Thx
    Education Expert

Dec 28, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eMiLy002 View Post
    Thx
    How old are you?

Dec 28, 2012, 05:27 PM
    nikshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2012, 11:40 AM
    Try to be in his contact allow him to know you try to be with him as much as possible as he could realize that you are d perfect girl for him...

Dec 29, 2012, 12:06 PM
    Thanks for all your help guys

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

How to get a boy if he has a girlfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Be friends with the boy and his girlfriend and once they breakup u can have him

When the boy has a girlfriend but says he loves you [ 1 Answers ]

Well I like this boy but he has a girlfriend, him and her have been together for a year but he didn't know I liked him but when he found out he was like I can't leave my girlfriend we been throw a lot but I really do like you, his girlfriend found out and she says it all my fault, is it my fault??

How do you get a boy to like you but he has a girlfriend? [ 15 Answers ]

I`m in the 7th grade and I like a boy. But the problem is that he has a girlfriend. I already told my best friends about this. I would love to date him but secrectly. I would love for us to be together but I don`t want his girlfriend to hate me because she`s nice. What do I do to get us together,...

Boy has girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 13 , and I was going out with this guy for a year . Then we starting have problems and we would argue about almost everything . I mean when we were together in person we would be fine but over the phone or computer . It would be like we were a married couple fighting . So one day we got...

View more questions Search