Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gwthompson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 12:10 PM
    Payne furnace py1pnb036090abaa gas exhaust fumes smell in house
    My Payne furnace (model py1pnb036090abaa emits gas exhaust fumes smell in house when the fan is on and the furnace burning.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 28, 2012, 01:18 PM
    My Payne furnace (model py1pnb036090abaa emits gas exhaust fumes smell in house when the fan is on and the furnace burning.

Shut off furnace now. Call for local service since they are the only ones who can help you. The life you save may be your own.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 12:04 PM
    I second that advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Propane furnace exhaust gas smell [ 2 Answers ]

What causes a strong gas smell from the exhaust of a propane gas high efficientcy gas furnace

Bad Sewer with horriable smell of gas fumes and sour smell ,toilet smell.unit [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a low rental, had complained since I have moved in on, June,26/2010... have called city of winnipeg was told private property. Called the water waste line.. they did nothing and the smell is still in the unit. The development, was build in 2007.. the air vents where the heat comes from,...

Propane smell out of furnace exhaust pipe outside the house [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. Please help. When my furnace is running, I smell something similar to propane smell outside the house only (not inside). It happens when the furnace is either running or about to ignite the burners. I believe it is coming out of the exhaust pipe outside the house.. but not sure. Thanks

View more questions Search