Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HiImKay123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Cartilage piercing?
    I got it done at icings about a week ago.. yes I know I should've gotten it done with a needle, but where I live its hard to access professional piercers. Anyway, it wasn't swollen at all when I got it done! But its been getting swollen, and kind of red, not to the extreme, but to the point where the back of my piercing can feel it. Also, around the 5th day, I saw a slight bump/bubble. Idk if it's infected or? The lady gave me short posts for studs, but since its swelling so much should I get the longer posts? But I can't change the piercings until it's healed right? So I don't know what to do..

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Cartilage Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

A lot of people say that using a gun instead of a needle to pierce your cartilage will shatter your it, is it always true, or I it very rare?

Cartilage piercing [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I really want my cartilage pierced but my mom said no. I already have 2 piercings in each ear & they have never gotten infected. My moms usually cool with piercings but not this one :/ I don't know how to convince her! I already have my gift card for piercing pagoda that I could use.. so it's...

Cartilage piercing help! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay. So, I've had my cartilage piercing for almost two years. It took awhile to heal, and I thought the pain would be over once it did. But now, it randomly starts hurting out of no where. I mean, I can sleep on it all night, and it won't hurt in the mornings. But sometimes, it just hurts out of...

Cartilage Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Aight, well I'm gettn my cartilage pierced and I wanting to know tha risks of gettn it done with a gun, and if its better to get it done wit a gun or a needle? And if it hurts?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.