Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noel8907 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 03:25 AM
    Could a house or piece of land being calling me?
    Could a house or piece of land being calling me? If so should I go there? I have dreams and strong feelings about this place. What does it all mean? Please help
    Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2012, 04:15 AM
    Normally YOU, not the land wants to go there. Your subconsciousness is bringing this desire to light
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 28, 2012, 02:05 PM
    No, inanimate objects do not call anybody. They have no will, self awareness.

You either want to go there yourself... or something of the spirit world is moving you there. It doesn't "mean" anything. I would suggest not going.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I had a judgement from cc and I gave away a piece of land can they get it back. [ 5 Answers ]

I gave a piece of property 2yrs ago to my mother who has lived on it for 9 yrs but we never recorded it in town. We recently recorded it.I have a judgement against me from a cc co. can they reverse that gift.

Suppose we are interested in bidding on a piece of land and we know one other bidder [ 1 Answers ]

Suppose we are interested in bidding on a piece of land and we know one other bidder is interested. The seller announced that the highest bid in excess of $10,400 will be accepted. Assume that the competitor's bid x is a random variable that is uniformly distributed between $10,400 and $15,100. ...

Who Owns a Piece of Land [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Orange County, CA in a mobilehome park. I want to find out who owns the land this mobilehome park is on. The property address is I believe the land is leased, but is there a way I can find out who the land is leased from> Help?

Buying Piece of Land from Owner - Contract Form [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I bought a home a few years back and the builder was holding onto the adjacent property to eventually build another house on it. Over the last few months with the way the economy has declined the builder has called me and offered the piece to me for under $15,000. We finally came to an...

How do I find out who owns a piece of land? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out who owns a piece of land?:)

View more questions Search