Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ag0217 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Back and neck pain in 13 yr old
    My thirteen year old daughter has been complaining about her back and neck hurting for several weeks now. Her head has also been hurting her, she says it feels like there's pressure in the back of her head and occasionaly on the top. I have noticed also that she has had a loss of appetite recently and somewhat blurry vision as well.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 27, 2012, 08:28 PM
    Is there some reason why she hasn't seen a doctor?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 27, 2012, 09:03 PM
    What tests has the doctor done? What diagnosis, if any, did the doctor provide? Surely you've already gone to the doctor, since this has been going on for weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash on back of my neck, lower back and butt, around my waist, breasts [ 4 Answers ]

4 month ago my family all 7 of us with same rash,looked like bits and just itch like crazy.Now is just my youngest daughter an I.The rash looks like hives but is not.We taught that it could have been scarves and it wasn't.We are so worried.

Head, Neck and Back Pain? [ 3 Answers ]

I am having really severe pain in my head, neck, and back but I am not running a fever or anything. Should I be worried? I kind of feel like I have been ran over by a truck.:(

Neck and Back Pain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm a 20 year old male and for the last 4-5 years I've been suffering from neck and back pain. About 5 years ago, I was involved in a car accident. My dad was driving me and my bro to my cos's house. The day before, there had been a major snow storm. We were travelling on the high...

A pain in the neck [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: I just had yet another test done. I went to an ENT he checked my hearing. My left ear buzzes and clicks. He wants me to get an MRI of the brain and a complte blood workup. He assured me that it was not in fact caused by the pinched nerves in my neck or my anti inflamatory drug I have been...

View more questions Search