Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catlovingirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 05:05 PM
    Okami help! I'm stuck!
    I'm playing Okami for wii and I am stuck in ponc'tan (I think that's what the mini village in the tree stump is called) I went in and did everything you have to do (I think) but I'm stuck on mrs seal . She says I have to give her 99999 yen but I don't have that much money (I spent it all on equipment before I went into the forest, from the advice of some tutorial) every time I try to leave the village to go and fight to get the money I am stopped by that wolf girl who guides you there. Is there any way around paying the 99999 yen on the wii or earning money in the mini village?

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck [ 4 Answers ]

HELP!! Well yes I'm married butttttttttttt I think I'm in love with a really good friend of mine I've known her for yrsssssss

I'm stuck. [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend, now ex-girlfriend, had been dating since March 7, 2009 - our relationship was great, amazing to say the least. She left for college this year about an hour and a half away, we saw each other occasionally, much less than when we both went to the same high school. However, our...

Stuck [ 1 Answers ]

Paid the mortgage payment on the company facility. Use the Excel PMT function to determine the payment and create an amortization table to determine the necessary items to journalize. The mortgage was signed on July 1, 2004. The mortgage was for 25 years, $125,000 was borrowed at 5% rate, and...

Okami the game [ 6 Answers ]

How do I get the gear for Gen? I look every where but I can't remember how I got it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.