Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Mar 15, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Hey all.
    Hi all!!

I don't know if any of you remember me but I just popped in to say hi. I have been dealing with a lot of things lately and have kind of had to take a hiatus. It was funny to read some of the old posts. Reminds me of going back to "Cheers" or something. Thank you Val for keeping me up-to-date on what was going on with you. I hope you are all well. Talk to you soon. Take care all of you.:)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 15, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Hey there stranger where you at??
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Welcome back, aqua. I'm not sure when you checked in last, but recently we've hit a couple milestones: over 300,000 posts and 100,000 members now. Holy schmoley! :)

Mar 16, 2007, 05:55 PM
    LOL... good to know that I have not been forgotten.

Things have been very busy around here. The Christmas break was terrible. All 7 of us were sick, high fever, vomitting, etc. Yeah I'm sure you needed to know that last part. Then January flew by. Keeping busy. I just celebrated the big 3-0 the other day. It was okay I guess. I've been trying to take care of myself more so that is taking up a lot of time. It's been so cold here it's hard to get outside. I feel like things are on going on the up, so that's kind of nice.

How the heck have you all been? I hope everyone is well at least. Those are some great milestones the board has reached. Wow... did you ever imagine it would be this big? Take care all.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Hello, long time no see.

Hope all is well with everybody now.

Joe
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 16, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Well I know I wasn't here when you were but hello :D

Mar 16, 2007, 10:36 PM
    Joe, it's nice to hear from you... I hope your baby is doing well. I'm sure he must be growing a lot. I know I can't believe my baby is 2 and a half. The time really does fly. A few of the kids had "tummy thing" but that's almost done thank goodness.

Hi tinsign. Thank you for the hello.

I am looking forward to spending some time on the board. I guess there was a part of me who was "testing the waters". Thanks for putting some of my fears to rest. See you all around.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Yes, he is growing fast. He will be 6 months already on the 29th. It is amazing how fast time flys.

Next time I look back he will be already a teenager. OMG. Life is funny that way. The more you experience the faster it goes by.

It is hard seeing your babies sick. My challenge is cleaning his nose. What a crying fit that becomes, oh and those needles. Challenging they are. Lol
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2007, 06:30 AM
    Welcome back Aqua!! Happy Birthday

I am glad to hear everyone is better. Missed you gal!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm new to this site and I was just wondering is euoko worth speding money on?:)

View more questions Search