Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gus28twist Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 06:27 AM
    Bad smell
    We noticed about a week ago that there is a foul smell coming from one corner of our living room, near our steps. We completely cleaned under the steps and found no dead anything. But still the smell, near the corner of our living room and along the edge. We cannot figure out where it is coming from and I'm afraid that it could be in the wall. Please any suggestions.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad Sewer with horriable smell of gas fumes and sour smell ,toilet smell.unit [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a low rental, had complained since I have moved in on, June,26/2010... have called city of winnipeg was told private property. Called the water waste line.. they did nothing and the smell is still in the unit. The development, was build in 2007.. the air vents where the heat comes from,...

My dog is droolin really bad and she has an bad smell what should I do [ 6 Answers ]

My dog is drooling really bad and she has a bad smell to her, all she does is sleep

Bad smell [ 0 Answers ]

There is a bad smell coming from underneath the jet tub, the opening which is in the bedroom. It happens occasionally, we have noticed sometimes after a snowstorm. The tub has been there for fifteen years and this is the first year this happens. It smell like bad gas, enough that I have to...

BAD SMELL I have a very bad smell coming from my toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I live on a slab, older house & have a horrible smell coming from one of my bathrooms, also there are nats flying out of my shower drain. Do you have any idea on what this could be... I really don't have the money for a plumber... please let me know any suggestions... Thank You :confused: ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.