Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tamala Yost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2012, 08:01 PM
    History of land
    I have strange things happen at my home... Noises, seeing shadows and being touched when nothing is there. Can you find out if anything happened on a certain property?

>location has been removed<
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 26, 2012, 08:03 PM
    It's a very bad idea to post your address on the internet. I've asked the mods to remove it, and they will shortly.

As for the history on your home, your best bet is to research that in your area. Go to your local library and read old newspapers to find out if anything happened in your home. Do a computer search. As older neighbors if they can recall any bad events happening in your home. Contact the former owner. There are many things you can do from home to find out if your house has a history.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 26, 2012, 08:44 PM
    In addition to what has been suggested, a local or county historical museum may have information.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 27, 2012, 02:15 PM
    I'm a big fan of talking to older neighbors about that kind of stuff. You'd be amazed what many of them will know.

Have you recently moved to the property? How did this activity begin in the home?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the history of my land [ 6 Answers ]

Tell me the history of my land - moved from forum help -

History of the Land My House Is Built on [ 1 Answers ]

OK I have seen a black shadow or cloud what ever you choose to call it. My fiancé hears knocking so loud at times it wakes him out of a sleep and he actually actually answers the door, I hear dropping , like its stuff being dropped.I recently had my house blessed because I could feel so uch...

How do I find out about history on my land [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find information out about my land and if there was a building there before

Help finding history about are land we live on? [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out about the land we live on we been told that there was an old schoolhouse once on are land we located an marker that there once was something once there about we can't find any info. About thye old schoolhouse cr. 112 three rivers/ george west Texas the road that runs by the...

History of the land I live on [ 4 Answers ]

I have lived in this house for about 2 years now. The guy my boyfriend and I live with tells me that he bought this house brand new, and no one has ever lived in it. However it's not the house I am worried about. It's the land I am worried about. In my bedroom, sometimes when I turn the t.v on...

View more questions Search