Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mina80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2012, 10:45 AM
    Ovarian cyst seen only in transvaginal scan not in abdominal scan
    I have a 6 cm simple ovarian cyst in left side identified by a transvaginal scan before my pregnancy,during 2nd trimster it goes high in position and seen only in abdominal scan,and after delivery its still in same position and size,but my dr. feels now its not from my ovary and something related to other parts of stomach,I am bit confused , Is it possible baby pushes the cyst position high?

Check out some similar questions!

Interpretation of Scan report--contrast enhanced ( CT scan ) [ 1 Answers ]

patient history my father is a 66 year old man having diabetis and high blood pressure also. few days back he underwent a master health checkup in a hospital where doctors told him that he is having stone in Gall bladder. But he is having no synptoms of GB stone. Occassionall he is having...

I'm 6 weeks 4 days according to my transvaginal scan and spotting brown discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm Six weeks 4 days according to the scan I had on Monday and seven weeks four days as calculated from my lmp is this OK? Also I've been spotting a brown somewhat scanty discharge for the past seven days... No pain no vomiting.. just discharge. Saw my obgyn who put me on bedrest and says it's OK...

Pain from ovarian cyst after cyst is gone [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter had an ovarian cyst about 4 months ago (6cm in size). She was put on birth control and the cyst went away after about 2 months, but she has pain in her abdomen almost every day. It gets worse when she is working out or playing sports. She has been given pain medicine but...

Cramps and stopping after transvaginal scan [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5 weeks tday and yesterday I had a transvaginal ultrascan as I was having some brown spotting and sharp pains. My hgc bloods were 4000 and there was a sca in the womb but was too early to see anything else. The nurse said everything looked very healthy apart from a small cyst on right ovary ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.