Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyleswifey52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Pregnant and scared
    I am 37 weeks pregnant and experiencing paranormal activity at its fullest in my home. We moved into our house when I was about 12 weeks pregnant. Things happened from the start. Doors opening, thermostat being messed with, etc. One time our fan was thrown across the room. We had adjusted to these things. But it got worse. My husband and I always feel like we are being watched on our stairs. We would see a shadowy figure on the stairs at night. But the concern is whee the activity happens. It all happens in our unborn daughter's nursery. Its been her bedroom door slamming. The thermostat in her room. Her stuff being knocked over. And last night I had the most horrific experience yet. I saw a figure come out of her room and look at me and go down the stairs. It was tall and animal like and snarled at me. Everything seems to very focused on our unborn child. Is this entity attracted to her? What can we do? Tonight we plan to try pray and burn sage
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 24, 2012, 03:41 PM
    I highly doubt this started with the pregnancy. Most likely the spirit was in the home when you moved there. Manifestations will very commonly be directed towards children and babies.

Let us know how the sage and prayer work for you (most likely it will not).
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 24, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Have you considered having your house blessed, or hiring a paranormal investigator?

Personally, if it were me, I'd move. But I realize that that's not always an option, especially if you're 37 weeks pregnant.

Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2012, 08:15 PM
    Praying and burning sage, one has little to do with the other and if you are looking to magic, like burning sage, don't waste your time praying to God.

You either have faith in Jesus to save and protect or you don't. You can't have and do both.

Of course why not just move ?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 25, 2012, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Praying and burning sage, one has little to do with the other and if you are looking to magic, like burning sage, don't waste your time praying to God.

You either have faith in Jesus to save and protect or you don't. You can't have and do both.

Of course why not just move ?
    Very well put FR

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

15 and Pregnant... And scared. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm scared. I think I may be pregnant... A condom my boyfriend and I used broke and my period is 9 days late and it is very, very regular! This never happens! I'm never late with it. But the problem is my boyfriend and I work together and my father is our boss at work, he said if anything like...

I am scared I might be pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I am 16 years old and my parents would absolutely KILL me if they found out that I was messing around with my boyfriend. About a month ago me and my boyfriend tried having sex. It didn't work because he couldn't go in all the way and it was hurting me. So, after that, we stopped. The next day...

I'm 16 and I think I'm pregnant.I'm scared [ 16 Answers ]

My period was 1 week late but I have been on my period for 3 days now and my blood has only been brown and every morning I feel sick but I don't puke and when I eat I get sick and my stomach hurts all the time. Some people say its just my period but I have never gotten sick or had my stomach hurt...

16 pregnant and scared [ 19 Answers ]

I'm 16 turning 17 in a few months, I'm 2 weeks late but I knew I might be pregnant. About a month and a half ago I miscarried my first pregnancy 6 weeks in, then everything changed for me. Everyone was so disappointed. I'm a straight A honor roll student moved up two grades graduating in about a...

I'm scared I could have gotten pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Two nights ago I went to a party and I got extremely drunk... Like so drunk that I am having a hard time remembering everything that happened. I ended up going off with this guy. I know we did a lot of dirty stuff and that we were naked, but I am not entirely sure if he actually went inside of me...

View more questions Search