Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omastha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2012, 12:57 PM
    I had a case in small claims, now I need to know verdict
    If there was a traffic accident, and my lawyer took the case to trial and I was suing the other driver. How could I find out the verdict in that case.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 24, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Ask your attorney. That's the easiest thing to do.

Do you have the name of the court, the docket #?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2012, 02:12 PM
    This is posted under Small Claims Court. Your Attorney could not settle in SCC OR any other Court without your approval.

Ask the Attorney where the matters stands.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I won my case in small claims court. [ 2 Answers ]

An now I want to know if I can garnish their income tax.I want to know what the next step is in order to get my money.

Appealing a small claims case in ny [ 1 Answers ]

my daughter was given her insurance policy by my ex.. he signed and dated the document the Ins. co. uses.. however, she held off turning into her name alone. She contacted the Co. to have them use the policy to pay itself until she decided whether she would cash it in for the cash value, or...

What happens when a small claims case should really be more? [ 4 Answers ]

I have submitted all the paperwork for a small claims case and in the past couple of days I have been doing my homework and am finding now that I might have a case larger than what small claims handles. Is it possible to switch venues and get a lawyer? The statue of limitations runs out today...

I just lost a case through Small Claims [ 4 Answers ]

I owe a Medical charge (California)from 12 years ago, and wasn't informed of it. I now live in another State( North Carolina) and am being threatened by the Lender to pay in full or they will record a judgement aggainst me. I want to know if they can do this, and if so, would I get my wages...

View more questions Search