Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vividessence Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Bleaching long hair
    My hair is below my shoulders and is a light brown color. I would like to bleach it blonde. Can someone tell me how. PLease!
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Oct 31, 2007, 03:36 AM
    First apply to color you have bought on the mid parts then the sculp . Then use the remaining color to the rest.. but I would suggest you to first get it dyed at a salon and see how they do it... because you are changing your hair color.. then you may buy the hair color and continue to color at home applying it yourself :D
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Oct 31, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by taurusss
    first apply to color you have bought on your sculp .i mean to the roots of the hair and then use the remaining color to the rest .. but i would suggest you to first get it dyed at a salon and see how they do it... because you are changing your hair color.. then you may buy the hair color and continue to color at home applying it yourself :D

Tuts. Lol.
    I'm a hairdresser and we ALWAYS apply colour onto the mid lengths first as it is less prous than the ends. Plus if you apply it to your roots first, they will be lighter than the rest of your hair because the heat from your scalp will speed up the process.

So first, apply to mid lengths, then ends, then roots. But keep checking through out processing by getting wet cotton wool and taking off the bleach to check if you got the desired colour. Once you've got it, rinse off asap, then shampoo and condition like normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long Hair [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is any 'old' tale saying how to make your hair grow faster. I have shoulder length hair, previously I had it very short and now I want it long, very long..

Trimming long hair [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me instruction to cut long hair (mid-back) with bangs into a layered style with wispy ends?:confused:

Dachsund/ long hair [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old female with long hair who appears to be very itchy. She is always scratching with no visible "reason". What should I try to help her? Would it be OK to give her 1/4 tsp. children's Benedryl? She weighs 16 lbs. Yes I know she is chubby. We are working on it.:)

Long Hair Cat [ 6 Answers ]

My cat has very long hair. I try to get her grommed 4 times a year. But I can not afford this being on disability myself. How long will her hair keep growing ? Keeps getting longer & longer & etc.

View more questions Search