Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaron404 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Smoking weed while on prescription pills?
    OK so I I have a chest infection and just got my prescripition pills called bioxen or somthin like that I'm just wondering if anything different will happen? Thanks in advance
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 23, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Didn't you ask at the pharmacy when you picked up your pills? There should be a printout included with the prescription, noting warnings, side effects, etc. Check that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Yes, negative side effects, talk doc oR pharm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend is smoking weed [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14 and my best friend is in the wrong crowd. She started smoking weed and when I try to talk to her she doesn't want to hear what I have to say about how bad it is. She thinks it's cool and shouldn't stop. I don't know what to do! Please help!

I need to stop smoking weed [ 9 Answers ]

OK I'm 15 and I think I'm addicted to weed, I have been smoking sense October everyday and my parents are trien to get me to stop, but when I do I see blured vision, I get head acs stressed and pissed off,and others I don't know what to do

Is he smoking weed? [ 63 Answers ]

Me and my boyfrend, we have been going out for more than a year. And I always suspected that he smokes weed. And recently I found out some stuff in his ashtray and I told him that I know he is smoking weed and I showed him proof. But he said its not his and that its his cousine's and a frend's. So...

The Influence of Smoking Weed.. . [ 2 Answers ]

How does weed influence other to smoke? I've smoked weed and have not been influenced by anyone to smoke it. No one made me do it either so how does it influence others to use weed? :confused:

Prescription Diet Pills [ 2 Answers ]

I am 10 lbs overweight and just can't seem to lose this extra weight. It may not seem like a lot, but on me, it is. It's all in my buns and thighs. I walk 1.25 miles every day (weather permitting) and 2 to 3 days a week, I walk 2.5 miles. I have a one year old child so I also get exercise running...

View more questions Search