Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rweb7 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2012, 01:45 AM
    Can people with 'flat feet' join the Canadian Forces (Army) ?
    I want to join, but my dad says you can't join if you have 'flat feet'. He was in the army in the 80's for 7 years. Have things changed since then? I have orthodox if that helps.

Thanks.
    rweb7 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2012, 01:49 AM
    I have Orthotics* my bad.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2012, 03:02 AM
    You need to talk to a recruiter and see what the requirements are and if a waiver is needed and possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian Forces [ 0 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, am I able to join the CF ? And if so how do I do it ?

Can I join the army opposed to serving 3 years probation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone out there, I had a question that I hope someone can answer for me. I kind of had a troubled youth, as a juvinile I have 3 felonies. One of them is theft 2nd degree, burglary 2nd degree, and taking a motor vehicle without the owners permission. These felonie occurred when I was 14,and 16...

Joint cusotdy agreement, I would like to join the Army. [ 4 Answers ]

I have joint custody with my ex husband, I have physical custody. This arrangement was established during our divorce in Maryland. We both agreed to relocate and modify visitation. I live in Ohio, but my ex lives in Colorado. Since our relocation, he has exercised very little of his visitation, he...

I want my boyfriend to join the army [ 6 Answers ]

I was reading about the benefits of joining the army.. as well as the possible struggles.. With both our personalities I believe the military life would be beneficial to us both, together. But how do I go about mentioning this to my boyfriend without him thinking I'm pushing the idea on him? He...

Canadian Special Forces [ 7 Answers ]

Would be curious to know if Canada, like Australia, New Zealand, and Rhodesia, ever had a Special Air Service (S.A.S.) Regiment.

View more questions Search