Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hydros Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2012, 01:03 AM
    The Pogo Stick
    If one was on a pogo stick, and they were able to hop up 6" , what would it take to hop up 60" ?

The speed coming down will always be the same. And the riders weight can never change. The rider must start on the ground each time. The travel of the sliding parts can only increase by 1/4 of it's original travel length.
    Hydros Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2012, 01:05 AM
    Force hitting ground
    If a 50-pound bag of sand was dropped from a height of 2 feet and that same bag was dropped at 6 feet, would the force hitting the ground be the same?

If you had two 25 pounds of sand, and both were dropped from the same height, but hit the ground just a millisecond apart. Would the total force be different and how?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use self-stick primer on existing peel & stick tiles? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to put some new peel and stick tile down over the existing peel & stick tiles that's already there. The guy at Lowe's advised me to use Henry Bond Enhancer but the directions on the back doesn't say if this could be used on tile. Please help me.

Pogo games [ 0 Answers ]

Since I have the latest update I cannot play my fav games on pogo.com.

Pogo games not loading [ 11 Answers ]

Hmmm, I don't know why my title showed up like that, I thought I typed in Pogo games not loading... I have charter security suite, and I think the firewall is blocking the pogo games from loading. I've done what the pogo website suggested, but still can't get it to work. Can someone give me...

Why won't peel and stick tile stick to plywood? [ 2 Answers ]

Why can't we get the peel and stick floor tile to stick to plywood? We tried the primer and adhiesive and a few other things.. nothing works. Is it likely we may have to buy something such as very very thin wood that looks like paneling, I can't remember the name, to cover the floor in and lay it...

View more questions Search