Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilli02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Balance sheet
    Where are cash dividends stated on a balance sheet?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Cash Dividends are NOT put on the balance sheet.

They do lower cash and retained earnings so they are indirectly reflected on the balance sheet in that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Balance sheet [ 6 Answers ]

Can anybody help me solve this problem? I have difficulties with it. Thanks Balance sheet presentation The following balance sheet was prepared by the bookkeeper for Perry Company as of December 31, 2007. Perry Company ...

Balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Current assets Cash $79,100 Common stock trading 24,000 Available-for-sale 43,300 Accounts receivable $59,000 Less: Allowance for doubtful accounts 4,800 54,200 Inventories 52,000 Total current assets $252,600 Long-term investments

Balance Sheet [ 3 Answers ]

1- The current section of a balance sheet includes which one of the following accounts? 1- Office Expenses 2- Accumulated depreciation 3- Advances from Clients 4- Mortgage Payable Thanks for your help Dell

Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I am trying to complete a balance sheet and there is 90,000 for cash but there is additional information that states "Cash included the cash surrender value of life insurance policy 12,400 and a bank overdraft of 1,500 has been deducted" I do not what to do with that information because...

View more questions Search