Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlythings101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2012, 06:42 AM
    How much does it hurt to get cartilage pierced with a gun
    I want to get my left carilage pierced with a gun. I want a gun because I HATE needles. I know it will hurt after I am prepared for that. But does it hurt when the earring goes through
    limespider Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 07:50 PM
    It will hurt at first, and there may be a little blood. At first putting the earring in will hurt, but make sure you have gold or hypoallergenic silver for the earring. Any other metal may cause infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just got cartilage pierced with piercing gun. Scared of keloids/scars/infections [ 8 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced with a piercing gun at Claire's 3 days ago, and I regret that I did not do my research before I got it. After having it done, I researched online and all websites say that piercings guns should never be used for cartilage piercings because of all these reasons, and...

Does getting your cartilage pierced hurt? [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating whether to get my cartilage pierced tomorrow. This is why I am in this debate 1. Does it hurt? 2. Is there a good chance I won't get an infection or cyst? 3. Does a piercing gun hurt very badly? -Thanks.

Does it hurt to get your cartilage pierced? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking about getting my cartilage peirced and I want to know if it hurts?? And what does it feel like??

Does getting your cartilage pierced hurt a lot ? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, me and my friend want to get the top of our ears done but we are soooooooo scared, Please help us if you have had yours done, does it hurt? And were did you get it done? Thanks so much :) Ps. We think we are going to get it done with a needle but were don't should yet what it the best...

When you get your cartilage pierced are they suspossed to use a gun? [ 19 Answers ]

Because I just got mine pierced & she did it with a gun what do you thinKK && is it bad if I clean it too much

View more questions Search