Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veigadis Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Dec 22, 2012, 06:30 AM
    How can I get kool-aid out of my hair? I have blonde hair :)
    I had some kool-aid in my hair this summer and it is still there :( I really want to get this out but I don't know how, by the way I have blonde hair, can anybody help me? :)
    girlythings101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2012, 06:41 AM
    I have blonde highlights and I covered them in Kool Aid over summer and I was able to just wash them out with shampoo and conditioner. I hear toothpaste pulls the color out. But if its not working you may have to dye over the Kool Aid
    veigadis Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Dec 22, 2012, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by girlythings101 View Post
    i have blonde highlights and i covered them in kool aid over summer and i was able to just wash them out with shampoo and conditioner. i hear toothpaste pulls the color out. but if its not working you may have to dye over the kool aid
    Thank you very much! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get dark red Kool Aid out of blonde hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I dip dyed my hair with cherry and purple Kool Aid mixed together and now it is very dark red :s How can I get this out? I boiled the Kool Aid and then dipped my hair in it for about 7mins

Kool aid hair! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I have dirty blonde hair and I thought It would be fun to dye the ends of my hair blue with Kool Aid, I wasn't thinking and I have a huge formal dance to go to this weekend and I'm freaking out. How can I get my hair back blonde fast!

How to remove Kool Aid from blonde hair with lemon juice [ 2 Answers ]

I died my blonde hair with Kool Aid two weeks a go and its bright red its really bugging me and I want to get it out how do I get it out with lemon juice

Can You Dye Your Hair Blonde When You Have Dyed It Red With Kool-Aid ? [ 0 Answers ]

I Dyed Underneath My Hair Red With Kool-Aid A Few Weeks Ago And I Am Going To Dye It Blonde At A Salon. If I Dyed It Would The Kool-Aid Mess Effect The Color?

Kool aid hair [ 0 Answers ]

I put red Kool Aid in my hair about a month ago and now I really want it out. What is the most effective way of getting it out?

View more questions Search