Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mamsie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 03:32 AM
    60% Monobenzone/Benoquin Cream
    Hello there good people!

Could anyone update me what is the normal colour for this Monobenzone cream that is on debate please, I would like to purchase if I can but my fear is, using the colour of it's paste, what is the reall colour has to be, does it meant to be:

White Paste,
    Cream Paste,
    Pink Paste
    Dark Grey / Cement colour?

Please I understand that sometimes by the look of the eye one may not tell if the product is real of fake, but at some point the colour may as well alert you to take action on some products if at all you know exactly how the mixture should look like. Please Help Me!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2012, 04:49 AM
    Color can vary by manufacter.
    Remember you are buying a product illegally most likely, so a company that would sell you a product breaking import laws, prescription drug laws, do you think they will worry about selling you fake or contaminated products at times.
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2013, 06:02 PM
    60% monobenzone is way to strong,Even pharmacy want make it that high.It a cream.It depend on the monobenzone powder to make the cream only pharmacy.some powder is white the high grade and some monobenzone powder look tan/brown.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 08:16 PM
    It depends on the grade of mono is it regular mono or mono usp, that is important because mono usp is the top of the line mono and its colour is generally clear crystal like. Regular mono can range in colour and is usually a cement color.
    Mamsie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 11:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    It depends on the grade of mono is it regular mono or mono usp, that is important because mono usp is the top of the line mono and its colour is generally clear crystal like. Regular mono can range in colour and is usually a cement color.
    Hello Again.

Thank you for this nice reply which I highly appreciated thanks. I would like once again to ask for an advice please. "Mono USP and Regular Mono (Cement Colour), which one of these could be the most effective product please?

Regards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Benoquin, monobenzone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am in Eastern Europe. Anyone who knows where one can buy raw monobenzone in fine powder form or at least the cream without a prescription?? Want to dipigment.

View more questions Search