Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richr987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 10:09 AM
    The name of a 90's Cartoon
    Hi I am looking for the name of a cartoon that I used to watch when I was a kid.

The cartoon was very similar to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but they didn't wear masks and there looked more like dinosaurs or lizards. They did a similar job to the turtles though.

I think there were like 4 or 5 of the lizards all on the same team. I also remember (I think) that they all sat around in a circle in chairs and through the chairs get transported to there vechicles or get transported somewhere in like a thurderbirds fashion.

If any one could help me then that would be great. It is really bugging me and I just want to find out the name of it. I don't think it was a very popular cartoon.
    But it was like the trutles and it was action packed.
    Thanks for your time
    carlo_scute Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2007, 11:05 PM
    Try dino-riders, or dinosaucers
    richr987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 04:42 AM
    No they are not the ones. They are so much like turtles. They stand on 2 legs, they are green but they just don't wear masks. They even talk similar to turtles
    tkhkt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Hi my name is Tim
    My wife has asked me for 7 yrs
    About this cartoon with 5 trex fighters
    That looked like ninja turtles
    And were beamed up in a tube
    To change into their fighter formes
    She said they had shields that went over there bodies
    So they could fight I've been looking for the name of that cartoon
    For six years I'm writing this because she asked me to let you
    No she got her answer tonight

Your answer is the adventures of t rex hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Cartoon movie from the 90's? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie about these animals that all lived in there own place and there was a road where there little kids played.. I don't remember what they were but I know they were animals and the kids were playing on a road and I think this tanker truck wrecked and pilled something that was making...

A animated cartoon movie in probably the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

This movie had a rooster who would crow and the sun would rise. He left for I believe hollywood and the sun did not rise. Animals would go out searching for the rooster because they needed the sun to shine. I believe owls became the bad guys and attacked the farm. Everyone at the farm needed...

View more questions Search