Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aadachi Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Dec 21, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Having the Same Dream as 3 Other People??
    How is it possible for 4 people to have the same dream on the same night? Why would that even happen? Also, what do you think the dream means? Here is what happened...

I do not live near my relatives anymore, and did not hear from them in about a month. Then one night, I had a dream. It wasn't like a normal dream that I could wake up and just forget about the next day. It was one that felt very vivid, very real, and bothered me very much the next morning.

The dream was about me coming home to visit my family, but nobody was home and the house was very dark when I walked in. Then I saw their cat was on fire and ran through the room and into the next room, which caused more things to catch on fire. Then from the hallway, I saw my dad was hunched over, holding a gasoline can and a box of matches. He looked up at me and smiled creepily, with small eyes, and then began to laugh crazily as he still stared right at me and poured more gasoline onto the fire. I ran out of the house and looked back inside, to see the house was totally on fire while my dad was still standing there laughing inside and the house collapsed on top of him.

It bothered me so much, I wrote my mom the next day to ask her if everything was all right. She said no, and that her and dad were having problems and that she had taken the kids and was staying at a friends house. I then told her about my dream and that it was troubling me and she instantly replied and said my grandmother had also had that exact dream and told my mother... and my Aunt also had that exact dream and told my mother... AND my mother had that exact dream as well!

We all had it on the same night, yet I had no contact with my family until then. I didn't even know my parents were having problems, they've never had problems!

My parents are back under the same roof now, but I am still bothered by that dream. In fact, I am still having very similar dreams since then about my dad, but have not brought it up to anyone since that one time.

Any thoughts?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 21, 2012, 12:53 PM
    I rarely put much weight to dreams... but I do believe there are dreams that are not just random thoughts. However, you have to consider the source. Dreams CAN be given by God but also by other spirit entities. And I might even say that is MOST cases the dreams are given by spirits rather than of God. Hard to say in your case however.

I do not believe that your father is about to literally burn down their house... but it may be a red flag that something is going on or will happen, perhaps more importantly in a spiritual sense.

If your family is Christian, I would suggest to prayerfully consider this dream.. or even to speak with a pastor.
    aadachi Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Dec 21, 2012, 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    I rarely put much weight to dreams...but I do believe there are dreams that are not just random thoughts. However, you have to consider the source. Dreams CAN be given by God but also by other spirit entities. And I might even say that is MOST cases the dreams are given by spirits rather than of God. Hard to say in your case however.

I do not believe that your father is about to literally burn down their house...but it may be a red flag that something is going on or will happen, perhaps more importantly in a spiritual sense.

If your family is Christian, I would suggest to prayerfully consider this dream..or even to speak with a pastor.
    Thank you for your interpretation about this issue. Yes my family is Christian, so I will contact my mom and talk to her about discussing this strange dream with a pastor.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 22, 2012, 07:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aadachi View Post
    Thank you for your interpretation about this issue. Yes my family is Christian, so I will contact my mom and talk to her about discussing this strange dream with a pastor.
    Of course by now I have read your other post, which gave a better background of your family. Don't be afraid to try a different pastor if you have issues with the one you have dealt with previously. Being a pastor or priest does not mean you know everything... infact, no person born has a full revelation of God. If your dream was really dreamt by other, and I believe you, then I think there is something to it. I don't deal in dream interpretation, but I do not believe it was something to be taken literally. But something may be going on with you dad and it would be wise to speak with a mature Christian.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean to dream about people with black eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was standing with a few other people and there was a lady doing the news broadcast on the sidewalk across from me, when this older car drove past very slowly.. and in side was a man driving a lady sitting in the passenger seat and like four children in the back seat, they all...

Why do people dream of the past and future? [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I dream of the future of one person?

I just had a dream two people were trying to kill me. [ 1 Answers ]

I just woke up from a bad dream. It began with me riding on the back of this man's motorcycle - I think giving me a ride home (I don't know him). He looked like the accountant off the HBO television series WEEDS. Anyway, I think he raped me... or something. All I know is I ended up going to the...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

View more questions Search