Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chriselda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 11:58 PM
    Relationship
    Hi,my name is chriselda,I am 27yrs of age,I have 2 kids and I broke up with their father,so whenever I'm with him he makes sure that he receives calls from his girlfriend and that makes me jealous,what can I do to show him that I don't care even if I know I that I do
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Dec 21, 2012, 12:11 AM
    You do care,, right? Then what's the point in showing him that u don't? He might as well be taking the call from his GF to make u feel bad,, unless u are emotionally strong, there is no point pretending to be fine with it...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 21, 2012, 12:17 AM
    I have to ask. Why are you jealous? You left him. Obviously there was a reason for that.
    chriselda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2012, 12:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I have to ask. Why are you jealous? You left him. Obviously there was a reason for that.
    Yes there was a reason 4 that,believe me I don't know why I feel jealous,I just want to move on with my life,I don't want 2 go back to him,but this jealousy thing... really I don't know what to do with it,please help me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I end my bad relationship and wait for my ex girlfriend and see how her relationship goes? [ 26 Answers ]

Well I and my now ex girlfriend were in a long distance relationship, and she had told me a little after we were dating she was a cheater. But I didn't give much thought about it. A little while later she tells me she cheated on me and had sex with a guy. Even though she did hurt me, I still wanted...

What is the difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

What is th difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship?

Non sexual relationship dating and relationship manipulation [ 15 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a guy that I believe to be a really good guy, he is 16 yrs my senior( I'm 23). He has been married once and has 3 kids from that marriage, he says he has never been in a non-sexual relationship and neither have I ,but I am starting to become more active in my church and...

Relationship problems in 2nd week of relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I'm hoping I can get some meaningful advice on my situation. If not, I really don't know what to do. The whole summer, a girl I work with had been trying to hook me up with this friend of hers who was interested in me. I saw a picture of her, and she was cute.. But everyone is cute, so if I...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

View more questions Search