Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nawneeto11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 04:30 PM
    Mobile home gas heater
    Where can I find out about a Intertherm Gas Heater model # W590005.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home water heater replacement [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 1994 mobile home, the Rheem water heater busted recently. On the heater, it says it is basically a special model designed for mobile homes. It also has two strange-looking copper fittings going into it and attached to polybutelene pipes (don't get me started on the polybutilene... ) My...

Mobile home hot water heater leaking [ 0 Answers ]

I leave in a mobile home. The water is leaking under the home - right under the hot water tank. My husband has dementia so he doesn't remember why and or how it is leaking. My daughter who is the jack of all trades is on her way to help me. Could it be the pipe that goes into the tank that...

Rewiring a mobile home heater unit [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to rewire a mobile home heater unit and are having problems with where the wires go. We got the parts but can't find a picture of the wires. It is a nordyne. Any help?

How do I plumb a hot water heater in a mobile home? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone,new to this site! The heat tape failed in this trailer and the hot water tank is probably original.I am going to the township this morning to get an idea of what codes need to be followed.who ever put the plumbing in for this hot water tank cobbled,bandaded,and it looks like they never...

Replacing an electrical wall heater in single wide mobile home to Gas Heat [ 1 Answers ]

One of the single wide mobile homes in the park I supervise has an electrical wall heater and the elctrical bills have been astronomical, due probably to the poor insulation. Another reason, I guess, could be the age of the heater. The HVAC people that work for us told us that there is no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.