Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moon_jam Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Canon PowerShot SX50 HS vs SX500 IS
    I am planning on buying a bridge camera, for mainly taking photos and using some manual settings.
    At the moment I am deciding between the Canon PowerShot SX50 HS and the Canon PowerShot SX500 IS.
    The SX50 is a better camera, but is more expensive and I'm not sure whether it's worth paying the extra amount of money as I am not that experienced and new models will come out soon.
    Then again the SX500 does not have many manual settings at all, so it would not be a huge difference between my current camera.
    Any advice e.g. if you know one camera is particularly better or something would be appreciated.
    Thank you : D

Check out some similar questions!

Why are Canon PowerShot D10 prints in low resolution? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been using the Canon PowerShot D10 for about 6 months now. I absolutely love the camera and the great features it has. I'm not a camera pro, when it comes to technical issues I'm clueless. Anyway, I went on vacation and once I Returned decided I wanted to print the pictures I took...

Canon Powershot a460 [ 2 Answers ]

Cannot get pictures off memory card of my canon powershot a460. Appears memory card is corrupted. What do I do?

Canon SLR [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there, I am using Canon Powershot A630 for last 1 year with satisfactory performance.Now I would like to buy one normal SLR model.May I know which is the suitable model for me.Is it compulsory to buy extra lenses with all SLR cameras?Is there any models which can be used without any...

Buying a new digital compact camera. IXUS? Powershot? Nikon? Sony? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone! As said in the tile I want to buy a new camera. A compact one. I have been lookiing at the IXUS series and think that it might sute me. But what si the difference between these? Is it worth buyng a IXUS 80 instead of a 70? Or should I go for a 860 instead?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.