Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torrysmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 01:00 PM
    30% Monobenzone cream made my hairs white
    I have been using 30% Monobenzone cream for 2 months now. I recently noticed some white hairs on eyebrow. Earlier there were just 1 or 2 now it seems as if the whole eyebrow will going to turn white. Iam really concerned about the my hairs.

I inquired about my condition from the customer care they told me that their cream contains DMI which penetrates deeper into hair follicle making the hairs white.
    I purchased my cream from Radiantshope has anybody tried their cream before.

My question is:

Is the effect of monobenzone of hairs will be permanent as skin or can I dye my hairs to black ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2012, 03:33 PM
    Welcome to the world of using illegally purchased medications off the internet.

If this is the only side effect you are lucky, discolored patches of skin is more the normal result.

Depending if and how fast your hair grows, expect white color for as long as you are using product and maybe months after until hair grows out ( if it does)
    wantolight Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Jul 5, 2013, 07:55 AM
    Don't worry, shaved your eyebrows , the hair will grow back as soon as you stop applying to that area

By the way, did radiantope cream depig your skin, are you as white as mj now? I am as white as him now but I use powder to formulate my own cream, good luck
    wantolight Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Jul 5, 2013, 08:00 AM
    One more thing,if you see instant lightening with radiateshope cream, most likely they contains mixture of steroids

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone Powder VS Monobenzone Cream [ 18 Answers ]

Hi guys, Which is stronger and which is better? I want to see results faster , will the powder works better than the cream? I Seek your advice Many THanks Delimali Pudilan

Have any of you tried power white cream , same effect as monobenzone [ 0 Answers ]

Have any of you tried power white cream , it is safe and have the same effect as mono benzone

View more questions Search