Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoefromNewJersey Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Working from home over the internet
    I'm a recently idle mainframe IT consultant who has been looking for work for 6 weeks. I have seen several intriguing ads for work-at-home businesses, surveys, etc. popping up in my in box. My question is: Can anyone offer some general guidelines or insights or bewares regarding these ventures? How to spot the bogus ones (or are they ALL bogus?), and what kind of income can realistically be attained.

Thanks
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 10:06 AM
    I have always heard they are all bogus, I've never actually looked into it. In general if your receiving emails from work at home companies that you haven't inquired about its spam and is going out to thousands if not millions of people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working from home [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to be a stay at home mom. I'm 22 and have worked since I was 14, so I will need something to do that I can do from home. The job that I have been doing for the past year has been being a receptionist. Does anyone know of any job that you can do from home?

Internet explorer not working [ 1 Answers ]

My Internet explorer not work What should I do to make it working again? Thanks:(

Please help... Cable Internet Connection Not Working [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: I hope someone can help me with this. I know the basics of a computer and am trying to help my neighbor with their internet connection. They have a cable connection coming into their home. They have a computer on the first floor and one on the second both running Windows XP home...

Internet Explore Links Not Working [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problems with my IE. When I click on a link that requires a new window to be opened, it will not open. It will only show the toolbars and the outline of the window. I have removed a pop-up blocker that was installed a while back and have uninstalled my Google toolbar. I even...

View more questions Search