Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    etgwarrior Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 08:22 PM
    PETH test question
    Dear Dr. Bill,

I have to take PETH tests regularly and I am a little curious about something. I consumed 8 standard drinks and 5 days later I was PETH tested. Prior to the test I had a major GI bleed and my hemoglobin was 10 prior to the test. Do you think that this will in any way bring down the amount of detectable PETH in my blood?

Thanks,

-Worried
    ozarka Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 08:02 AM
    How did your test turn out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peth question [ 7 Answers ]

If a 250lb male consumed 375ml of 80% alcohol on a Friday, time frame 6pm to 12 am, would he be positive on a Peth test at 3pm Monday? I have studied the references and am confused. One says 50g a day for say, a week, could test positive 14 days after last drink. Another found a "bolus" of 100...

Peth test [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for some advice from an expert in the field. Peth Testing. Little known and documented about it. Well what I have read has been vague and varies from article to article. I am looking for current information on the test. How much alcohol has to be consumed to have a positive peth test?...

Peth test [ 3 Answers ]

Dr bill or whoever, Is the only way to administer a peth test through blood or can it be done with a urine test as well?

3-4 standard drinks, PEth test? [ 5 Answers ]

I was told that I wouldn't be subjected to EtG or PEth tests, but I am curious and always cautious... after multiple weeks of not drinking (I just don't drink), I had ~4 Coors Light 12oz bottles of beer on a Thursday night. At 4.2% EtOH, I calculated this to be about 50g of alcohol, or about...

PEth test length of detection [ 2 Answers ]

If I drank 10 drinks every Friday for several months but don't drink any otherday and have not drank in 9 days will this show up on a PEth test?

View more questions Search