Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaheboum Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Who can recommend some good-looking campus movie.
    Occasionally, I'd like to see some movies to pass the time.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 19, 2012, 08:36 PM
    One recent to dvd/blueray is one called Pitch Perfect. It is a musical but its decent.

'Pitch Perfect' Trailer HD - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could anybody recommend a good pregnancy book? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just found out today that I'm pregnant. Although unplanned, me and my partner are feeling pretty good about it and want all the information we can possibly get our hands on. Which brings me to my point. Does any body have any book recommendations? I know there a lots and lots out...

Recommend a good read [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, I've been reading Karin Slaughter books. Can anyone recommend an author who writes similar type books. I also like Tess Gerrittsen, and have read most of her books. Kathy Reich writes similar books but I'm not too keen on her style of writing. Thanks

Who can recommend me a good read? [ 8 Answers ]

On Easter Weekend, I am flying up north. I will be spending 3 hours in the airport prior to the flight, in the air for an hour, then back in the airport for another two hours. So, I would like something good and short to read. I was an English major in college, so I've pretty much read all the...

Recommend good hardwood floors [ 0 Answers ]

We are thinking of installing good quality and long lasting hardwood floors. Please provide any info and recommendations for us. We live in Maryland. Thanks

Recommend good books [ 7 Answers ]

I have had trouble lately finding good books to read. I wondered if anyone could recommend books they like. Lately I have enjoyed books with kind of depressing plots, with angst, attempted suicide and distraught friends, but I like happy endings. But I don't like to restrict myself to one genre,...

View more questions Search