Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BJazzy30 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 12:16 PM
    Dr. Bill - urgent EtG test question (please advise)
    Dr. Bill,

Hypothetically, if a 30-year-old, 135 lb, physical active female (with a very high metabolism) who normally does not drink had a "bad-weekend" and consumed one bottle of white wine from 8 - 10 pm on Friday night and one bottle of champagne and two light beers from 8 pm - 11:30 on Saturday night, is it possible to pass an ETG test given on Tuesday at aprox. 6:00 pm? Duration from drinking to test - aprox. 66 hours.

PLEASE, PLEASE ADVISE!!!

Dec 19, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Additional info:

White Wine was: 750 ml - I think 12% Alc by vol.

Champagne was: 750 ml @ Alc 11.5% by vol. 2 "Light" Beers @ 12 oz. - 5% alcohol (I believe)

HELP!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 19, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Dr Bill won't be around until maybe some time in January.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 19, 2012, 01:13 PM
    Our site nurse will be online later and may have an answer for you -- or someone else will see it and respond. (And yes, odinn7 is correct about DrBill.)

Dec 19, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wondergirl View Post
    our site nurse will be online later and may have an answer for you -- or someone else will see it and respond. (and yes, odinn7 is correct about drbill.)
    Thank you very much!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 20, 2012, 10:05 AM
    I know you want an answer, like, yesterday, but we just don't have the medical personnel available to answer your question. It's being just before Christmas complicates members' availability.

I'd suggest calling a college or university in your area and connect with someone in the biology department who knows about this sort of thing, but they are probably on holiday break. Or check with an area pharmacist? Otherwise, I'm out of suggestions and urge you to be patient (and please do not post this question over and over again).
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 20, 2012, 10:23 AM
    Hypothetically... I would say that you are so close that it could go either way. You may get lucky and pass it. But asking over and over isn't going to get you any better results. At this point, I would say this...

Since it's hypothetical, it shouldn't really matter, right?

But we both know it's not really a hypothetical question, don't we? So with that out in the open, I'm looking at the time line of this question and I am guessing that this already happened so no matter what we tell you, it will be too late to even matter. Since you seem to be so worried about this, I would suggest that you learn from it if you do pass... and not repeat this mistake again so as to avoid the stress.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG/ETS Test Question (Dr. Bill) [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. Recently, today, I took a UA and this UA tests for the metabolites ETG and ETS. I unfortunately relapsed on Saturday night, completing my drinking episode around 4 in the morning. I took this UA today around 1 pm, so it's been around 100-110 hours since last drinking. And I consumed, in...

EtG test dr. bill [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Dr. Bill, I am a 180 lb 24 y/o male. I drank 2 beers on Friday with last beer being at 12 pm. If I have a EtG test at 11 am on Monday will I pass? Thank you for taking the time.

EtG test Dr. Bill [ 1 Answers ]

Dr. Bill I drank 2 12oz beers on Saturday between 10pm and midnight. I have to take an EtG test by 8pm Monday. It's for probation so the cutoff is probably pretty low. It will have been about 40 hours by the time I take the test. I'm 5'11 male 130. Do you think I will pass?

New user, quick question for Dr.Bill regarding EtG test [ 4 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I had 4 (stronger 9% abv) 12 fl oz. beers starting at 10 am Saturday and finished at 2 pm. I had an EtG test Tuesday at 9 am. I am 6'3, 230 lbs. and mostly an occasional drinker. I drank plenty of water over the weekend. Could I be in the clear, I know my test is done by Redwood. Thanks...

View more questions Search