Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 09:39 AM
    Amazing how you single out just a few and lay blame and don't consider the many more that you ignore.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 10:43 AM
    Evita and Emperor Zero are brainstorming and coming up with an approved narrative they will stick with... Then this Sunday the -*ahem-* "invetigative journalists " at CBS 60 Minutes will ask them the hard questions...
    Like why haven't we heard from the 30 evacuees ?

Like why did she brush aside the lone question about Libyan arms being filtered through Turkey into Syria (asked by one of the few Senators who was willing to actually do their job of oversight... Rand Paul)

Paul :“Is the U.S. involved with any procuring of weapons, transfer of weapons, buying, selling, anyhow transferring weapons to Turkey out of Libya?”

Evita “To Turkey?”...“I will have to take that question for the record. Nobody has ever raised that with me.”
    Paul then asked whether the CIA annex in Benghazi was “involved with procuring, buying, selling, obtaining weapons, and were any of these weapons being transferred to other countries, any countries, Turkey included?”

Evita :“Well, senator, you'll have to direct that question to the agency that ran the annex,” Clinton said. “I will see what information is available.”

Paul: "You're saying you don't know?”

Evita :“I do not know,”...“I don't have any information on that.”

Like why is she concerned about (in her words ) the “spreading jihadist threat” ? That is not the language of the Obots .I thought they preferred “violent extremism ” so as not to offend the followers of the Prophet .Certainly there is still a poor schmuck who made a Youtube video who is still disappeared in jail over his offending the followers . Didn't the President say at the UN ,many days after he knew that the video had nothing to do with the attack that “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam”?

They tell us that AQ is on the run ,that OBL is dead and that GM is alive ;and that we are ending the long war . Where did this concern about the spreading jihadist threat come from ? If AQ is on the run then why did Evita warn against allowing Mali becoming asafe haven for AQIM (Al-Qaida in the Maghreb)

Maybe they can tell us why 'the February 17 Martyrs Brigade 'was hired to secure the 'special mission' (it never was a consulate ) .
    Maybe she can explain how Libyan weapons are showing up in Mali ?

Maybe she can tell us that there is no way for the Sec State to determine that an urgent communiqué from an Ambassador should be looked at and separated from the multitude of cables the State Dept receives . Where was the breakdown ;and who if anyone was held accountable ?

Oh What does it matter at this point ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2013, 11:30 AM
    Hello tom:

The reason the secretary didn't know about Turkey is because she doesn't get her news from Glenn Beck.. Apparently, Rand Paul does... What a dufus!

excon
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 11:36 AM
    If Glen Beck is reporting it then he is a better reporter than the whole 60 Minute staff .
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2013, 11:42 AM
    Hello again, tom:

if Glen Beck is reporting it then he is a better reporter
    That you even suggest he's a reporter, is the funniest thing I've heard all day. That you appear to BELIEVE him, is funnier still..

Excon
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, tom:

That you even suggest he's a reporter, is the funniest thing I've heard all day. That you appear to BELIEVE him, is funnier still..

excon
    That was the 1st time I saw anyone report on what really happened in any depth in this country . I had not seen Beck in months and would not know how to find him... I've seen some other reports on the web ;mostly from foreign sources who are not cheeleading our emperor .
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2013, 12:26 PM
    Hello again, tom:

I'm glad I was able to fill in some of the blanks for you... Let me see. Obama is a traitor, terrorist, Muslim, and probably a communist too.

Well, there you have it.

excon
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 02:26 PM
    I never said he was a Muslim.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2013, 04:31 PM
    I will... he attended a Madras in his youth... they won't even ALLOW a christian into one... nor would a christian want to attend. His words.. in his autobiography. Which by definition he wrote himself.

So he at least has some explaining to do about that. If he's not now.. then he has to have been at one time.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2013, 03:18 AM
    So smoothy your athiestic idea is once a muslim always a muslim
    Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 08:25 AM
    What does anyone's religion have to do with being an American? We are a country of many religions and backgrounds. I mean Muslims like Christians have many sub sects that varies in small ways from the main group.

What's your issue Smoothy since he says he is a Christian as anyone despite his upbringing. Are you antisemetic too?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2013, 08:12 AM
    From last night's SOTU...

“As long as I’m commander-in-chief, we will do whatever we must to protect those who serve their country abroad...”
    Unless you're in Benghazi and under an 8 hour attack after multiple requests for increased security, not to mention actually targeting for the requested air support that never came. In fact, not even a "how's it going" from the commander-in-chief..
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2013, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    so smoothy your athiestic idea is once a muslim always a muslim
    Not MY idea... Muslims will kill any other Muslim that leaves their Pedophille worshiping cult. Their Pedophile manifesto titled the Koran mandates it.
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2013, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    From last night's SOTU...

Unless you're in Benghazi and under an 8 hour attack after multiple requests for increased security, not to mention actually targeting for the requested air support that never came. In fact, not even a "how's it going" from the commander-in-chief..
    I couldn't watch it... every time that man spews something on TV its nothing but propaganda and lies...

We are in the mess we are because of his imcompetance... and he still thinks he alone has all the answers.. and the fact nothing he insists on forcing down our throats works.. is really all a conspirocy designed to make him look bad... orchistrated by Bush, Cheney and Rove.
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2013, 09:18 AM
    We know from testimony from Panetta that he told the President about the attack ;and the President made a general comment about doing what they could... and then had no other contact with anyone from his national security team the rest of the night. Panetta also said they knew that night it was a terrorist attack ;and not the spontaneous demonstration about a Youtube video that the President and his team spun for weeks after .
    We know that the President could've authorized the deployment of assets ;and maybe if they weren't there in time to save Stevens' life , they would've been there to either assist in the later attacks on the CIA station... or at least SECURE the compound so the FBI could do their investigation in a timely basis .

It matters a lot... and it mattered even more in the weeks before the election when the Obots decided to lie and cover up the details of the attack .
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2013, 02:31 PM
    Fact is it happened, and the terrorists got one up on that one, is this why all the angst in Washington and they had to be placated with some scalps, who would want to be an ambassador if you could die in the job
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2013, 04:24 PM
    Fact is it happened, and the terrorists got one up on that one, is this why all the angst in Washington and they had to be placated with some scalps, who would want to be an ambassador if you could die in the job
    Exactly... I'd be, "you want to send me where?" Knowing they DON'T have your back at all.

Some jobs just don't pay enough for the risk involved.
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2013, 08:33 PM
    But then there is the state funeral... there's that, isn't there?
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2013, 11:10 AM
    But then there is the state funeral...there's that, isn't there?
    I'd rather die a natural death and be buried in a pine box... than be gang sodomized and tortured and beaten to death by Muslim troglodytes and get a state funeral like Christopher Stevens got.
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 01:34 PM
    Is sodomy any better than one catholic priet at a time? Enlighten us expert of the booty hole.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kenmore ultra wash dishwasher will not run the wash cycle, it fills then hums [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore ultra wash dishwasher won't run the wash cycle, it fills with water then hums softly?

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. The middle spray arm has stopped spinning. I changed the feed tube going up to the arm, but to no avail. The feeder tube assemble didn't come with the Turbo section. I checked the water level and it seems adequate and I...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work. Model: 665.1385

View more questions Search