Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2012, 04:10 AM
    This isn't the Vietnam war, it isn't any war except Bush's farcicle War on Terror. You had covert operations on someoneelse's soil and you got caught out by the target, very inconvenient, but then you haven't learned yet not to trust Muslims.

I agree it was stupid to lie about it and use convenient excuses and I think it is obvious that the chief perpetrators have moved on. You will have the unfortunate experience of having to decide whether you can trust another Clinton in four years or BO for further four years. You must resign yourself to never being sure you know the truth about anything
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2012, 04:28 AM
    I agree it was stupid to lie about it and use convenient excuses and I think it is obvious that the chief perpetrators have moved on.
    In other words ;a cover up
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2012, 05:04 AM
    With yesterday's revelation that the State Dept did a sleigh of hand with the dismissals(they just played musical chairs ) ;the only person who has been held accountable for the Benghazi attacks is Youtube video maker Mark Basseley Youssef ;who we know had nothing to do with the attacks .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2012, 05:27 AM
    Well the ending is traditional after all blame someone who isn't guilty
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 04:12 AM
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2013, 07:45 AM
    Madam Secretary ---- What did you know and when did you know it!

Funny a Democrat would try and argue... what difference does it make...

Benghazzi - 4 Americans died.

Watergate - nobody died.

Remember the whining over that witch Valerie Plame? Nobody died there either...
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 07:49 AM
    It's also the difference between "taking responsibility " and accountability .
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2013, 08:23 AM
    Hello again:

The Benghazi chapter is CLOSED.. Yes, you're pissed about what the Democrats did, or what you THINK they did. So what? You TRIED to wound somebody.. You DIDN'T lay a glove on ANYBODY. In fact, it's arguable that both Obama and Clinton emerged from this episode even stronger than before.

It's DONE.. There's no more hearings. There's NOTHING. There's only Hannity and O'Reilly screaming about it, and we're used to that.

excon
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 08:27 AM
    Yes the cover-up is complete. Don't you think it strange that almost 30 people were evacuated and nobody even knows their names.. let alone interview them..
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2013, 08:32 AM
    Complete coverup... but its not closed until WE decide its closed.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 08:36 AM
    Those repubs who wanted answers to Benghazi were the same ones who didn't attend the meeting they had with the intelligence community to review the film and conclusion they had gathered, including John McCain who was obusy with Fox news.

If they had questions and wanted answers wouldn't they make time to go to where they could availed themselves of both? Kerry was there, why wasn't Paul, Johnson, and McCain.

Using the death of the ambassador to sling mud is as disgusting as it gets. But par for the course from the guys who take every chance to throw rocks instead of doing homework, or their real jobs. But that's what happens when you get your intel from Fox news and the right wing lame stream media.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2013, 08:40 AM
    Funny how Nixon didn't get to decide when Watergate was closed... where nobody died...

But now the dems seem to think Hillary gets to decide when LibyaGate is over... thats not how it works...
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 08:40 AM
    I want answers . Your comment about the Repubics is a deflection. I'm the 1st to admit that the idiots dropped the ball in their Q&A with Evita . Everyone says Meryl Streep should play her in a bio pix... I say Evita would perform just as well playing Meryl Streep . WHAT A PERFORMANCE!! Bravo... loved the fake tears .
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 08:41 AM
    Funny how Nixon didn't get to decide when Watergate was closed... where nobody died...
    Well if we forget about Martha Mitchell .
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2013, 08:47 AM
    Hello smoothy:

But now the dems seem to think Hillary gets to decide when LibyaGate is over... thats not how it works...
    Well, you're free to put your version of Woodward & Bernstein on the case. How about the crack reporters at FOX News?

Bwa, ha ha ha.

Excon
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Those repubs who wanted answers to Benghazi were the same ones who didn't attend the meeting they had with the intelligence community to review the film and conclusion they had gathered, including John McCain who was obusy with Fox news.

If they had questions and wanted answers wouldn't they make time to go to where they could availed themselves of both? Kerry was there, why wasn't Paul, Johnson, and McCain.

Using the death of the ambassador to sling mud is as disgusting as it gets. But par for the course from the guys who take every chance to throw rocks instead of doing homework, or their real jobs. But thats what happens when you get your intel from Fox news and the right wing lame stream media.
    Whitewashing the death of the ambassador so as not to tarnish your re-election chances is as disgusting as it gets.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 08:55 AM
    That's what they say on Fox too, but Fox didn't cover the meeting either, or read the reports the investigators did.

Obviously none on the right did.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2013, 09:01 AM
    Hillary Lied...

Embassies have security cameras feeding live video back to DC... they aren't on local VHS tapes...

They have cameras pointing other places than just the women's toilets... they aren't the New York Times where that's a common practice.

THey knew it wasn't a protest WHILE it was happening.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2013, 09:22 AM
    Hello smoothy:

Hillary lied
    She MAY have. I'd send Steve Doocy over there to get the REAL story.. Or, that crack investigator Bill O'Reiley has... What's his name? Brietbart ought to be able to uncover the coverup, no?

Bwa, ha ha ha...

Excon
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2013, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Thats what they say on Fox too, but Fox didn't cover the meeting either, or read the reports the investigators did.

Obviously none on the right did.
    Nothing new about you guys missing the point, at least Fox reported on it. The others? Dead Americans were no more a concern to them than they were to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kenmore ultra wash dishwasher will not run the wash cycle, it fills then hums [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore ultra wash dishwasher won't run the wash cycle, it fills with water then hums softly?

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. The middle spray arm has stopped spinning. I changed the feed tube going up to the arm, but to no avail. The feeder tube assemble didn't come with the Turbo section. I checked the water level and it seems adequate and I...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work. Model: 665.1385

View more questions Search