Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haroldtd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 01:55 AM
    Are you able to get bonded with a misdemeanors in tn
    I have been offered a conditional job with a company as a customer service rep who is affilliated with a bank. I have to do a background check as well as fingerprints. I have 3 misdemeanors for shoplifing from about 4 or 5 yrs ago. I have been able to have a federal bonding guarantee of $5000 for six months . Should I tell the company beforehand or wait for the background check to go through?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2012, 05:19 AM
    The application should have asked, have you ever been convicted ? Did you answer it honestly ?

But you can always be bonded, the Federal program is normally for those with felonies.

But the issue is not can you be bonded, of course you can, the issue is how much the bonding company will charge and if the employer is willing to pay that much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Tennessee extradite for misdemeanors? [ 1 Answers ]

I did everything for probation except didn't completely pay it off, I have paid over 500 but still own 1400. Will I violate?

Class C Misdemeanors [ 5 Answers ]

Do I need a lawyer for these violations not to be on my record in denton county jp court? 1. possession or delivery of drug paraphernalia mar. pipe 2. speeding 10 % above posted speed limi(#). Laser

Misdemeanors on a background check [ 2 Answers ]

I recently was charged with second degree misdemeanor but have not been to court yet. My husband and I are apartment hunting and the landlord want us to submit to a background check so my question to you is will my charges show up on a background check before I have a chance to fight it?

Misdemeanors or felony [ 1 Answers ]

I had someone beak into my house thou my window. I had to fight him off until he left the house. I called the police and they told me that it would just be a trespassing charge pressed againt him which is a misdemeanor. Is that breaking a entering which is a felony

Can I still be a cop even though I have two juvenille misdemeanors, What about the [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become a cop, or anything that has to do with government jobs.or maybe the army. But I have two juvenille misdemeanors, the cases are gun charges. So can you please help me and answer my question please.

View more questions Search