Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tide Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 08:17 PM
    PLEASE HELP! Hair follicle test tomorrow!
    Sorry I know you have answered this question a number of times but I can't find a situation similar to mine. I have a hair follicle test tomorrow. I have smoked pot on 3 maybe 4 occasions in the past 3 months, the last time being probably a week ago. Each time I have smoked I only took one single hit. I have been freaking out because I have been trying so hard to get this job and never thought they would give me a hair follicle test rather than urine. Please tell me what you think my chances are of passing.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2012, 08:57 PM
    What difference does it make... if you fail you fail. Stressing over it isn't going to change the odds at all. Most decent employers do drug per-screening. And have been for years.
    Tide Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    What difference does it make....if you fail you fail. Stressing over it isn't going to change the odds at all. Most decent employers do drug per-screening. And have been for years.
    Yeah, no kidding. Thanks for your useless input. My question was what were my chances of passing I am quite aware my stress level does not have an effect on the odds of me passing. I was planning for a urine test in which case I would be able to pass. And to your statement I believe you meant to punctuate as a question is that the difference is getting a much better, higher paying job or staying at my current dead end job.

Will someone who is educated enough to give me a decent response please help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test? [ 0 Answers ]

I am an extremely infrequent weed smoker. I have an upcoming hair test within the next week or so. The last time I smoked was November 9th, which I took about 8 hits of good. Prior to that, I smoke very little, and none within the previous month. However, I have been in a car with people as they...

Help, hair follicle test, used hair from arm pits [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped smoking in January 2012, before that I smoked two to three joints a week. July 7, after a friend died I had a couple of hits off a blunt. Yesterday, apron 49 days from when I last smoked weed, I had to take a hair follicle test for a possible job. I didn't know they were doing hair...

Hair follicle test [ 1 Answers ]

I took approx 3 hits of marijuana approx 25 days ago. Before that, I had not smoked in years. Unfortunately, I was given an unexpected hair test for a new job today. I am very active, working out (both cardio and weights) several times a week. Additionally, the hair sample was collected...

Hair follicle test [ 1 Answers ]

If your hair has been chemically treated,can this affect a hair follicle drug test?

View more questions Search