Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigerbabyy84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Boyfriend problems
    Yeah so I need help... Me and my boyfriend of a year have been living together since basically the beginning of our relationship and we were practically having sex every day. But for the past few months it seems he is always turning me down. I'm starting to think that he is bored of me. I mean I don't mind if he's not always in the mood, but we practically never have sex anymore. I am starting to get a little worried that maybe I am the problem. Am I overreacting or not? And if I'm not then how do I make him desire me again?
    helper111997 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 08:53 PM
    Try spicing up the mood, get pretty panties & give him a few flashes. Have fun with him in the bed room
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Dec 18, 2012, 11:41 PM
    Maybe too often... talk to him directly, not think it over again and again by yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend Problems [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Alll, My boyfriend is always on the edge... like if I ask him something which is a normal question or statement... he fumes up and answers in a hurting way... he's always so angry with me... I don't know what to do.. sometimes m just scraed of talking to him...

Boyfriend problems [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend been going out for a month now I recently got curious and went on his twitter and found out that he been flirting with girls telling his ex he was going to call her tonight and asking girls if they love him I know people flirt I do but I don't go that far I want to know...

Boyfriend problems [ 5 Answers ]

My boy friend is generally verry loveing and pays a lot of attention to me but when he get paid he seems somewhat distant. Like text messaging and tilting the phone so I can't see what's going on, or talking on the phone in another room. I know he's not cheating he is never away long enough to do...

I got boyfriend or whatever he is problems. [ 12 Answers ]

Currently I am in a relationship with a man and I am a man myself but that is not the problem. The problem is that this man that I would like to be with is in having problems. The problems are he is currently in a relationship with a women that is planning on leaving him because see knows about us...

Boyfriend problems [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend won't marry me:confused:

View more questions Search