Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perfection Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 08:07 AM
    I want my own business
    I've had the dream for ages and its on paper, I've done all the planning. All the finiane is in place. I need to know what I need to do next. Where do I registor my business, what do I need to do. Phone tax office, national ins. Can you please tell me. I'm not sure on the next stp forward before I start trading
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 15, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Depends on the business. I would suggest contact your local Chamber of Commerce or sba.gov.
    gerriwilson Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2007, 09:43 PM
    You will need to register your business by contacting your secretary of states office. Then you will need to get a tax id number also by contacting the state. You will also need to decide on a structure.
    wags Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Apr 13, 2007, 06:42 AM
    I would contact a good CPA and attorney, they can assist with setting up your business. Have you worked in the type of business your wishing to go into? If not I would suggest you work for someone else, getting paid while learning.
    Good Luck !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a business license [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get a business license the fastest way! With no credit?

Business name [ 5 Answers ]

How do I go about registering the name of my business and to keep the right and idea for my business so peopledo not take and use my idea

Starting my own business [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to start a business and are there any places where you can get a business plan kit? Also I am looking for financial assistance. Can you help?

Restaurant business [ 1 Answers ]

A friend and I are looking to open a restaurant once leaving university what would be our first step?

Home business [ 1 Answers ]

I have bought my first house to flip My husband and I have done a lot of the work ourselves can we draw a paycheck for our labor?

View more questions Search