Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrea18b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 05:55 PM
    I passed out, lost my vision and hearing, drifted in and out of consciousness
    I was in the shower, I lost my hearing and my vision was blurry. I passed out. I lost consciousness and regained it many times, but when I regained consciousness, I couldn't see and I could hardly hear. Occasionally I could see sihloettes and then I would lose my vision completely. I was very scared. Luckly I had someone who stayed with me and yelled my name until I found my way back to the real world. It felt as if my mind dropped into my stomach and my spirit was deep inside myself and I was trying to follow my boyfriends voice, who bwas calling my name. It was very scary and unexplainable. What happened to me?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 05:57 PM
    Sounds like you need to see a doctor. This could be a dangerous situation if you are driving or are alone.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 05:59 PM
    I agree that you need to seek immediate medical care. Sounds like a blood pressure issue.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 06:51 PM
    And for what reason on this earth did you not RUSH to the ER to be seen by a doctor.

If you did not seek medical care within the hour you are showing a total disregard for your own health and safety.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diet myths I'm sick of hearing passed as legit [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys, about 2 years ago I went through some serious life crises and decided that my entire life needed an overhaul. One of my ongoing projects has been weight loss. Over the last 2 years, I went from 275lbs to 190 lbs, then back up to 210 with muscle gain. Before I undertook this task, I asked...

Vision and Hearing Loss [ 1 Answers ]

There have been times when I get up too fast and my vision deteriorates. I see white spots and will have to sit down. Once at work, it happened to me and I loss vision and hearing. I was so scared, but my boss said I just needed some crackers and juice and I should be fine. True, I didn't eat...

Puppy all of the sudden lost his vision [ 1 Answers ]

Came home from work "Harley" could not see a thing.  Was bumping into walls, etc. Seems disoriented. Can not afford a vet bill. Can someone help, please!

View more questions Search