Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parkerilla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Bee Sting
    I got stung by a bee last Tuesday and I pulled the stinger out and it was a little swollen but fine in general. Now a week later it swollen and red and ichy and there are also several little bumps next to the site as well. I don't feel sick I'm just concerned
    helper111997 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 08:56 PM
    You could be having a late allergic reaction. Try putting tobacco mixed with water on the area & cover it for 1 min. then rinse it clean
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 09:00 PM
    How about Benadryl cream? It is readily available in generic form at grocery stores and pharmacies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bee sting! [ 2 Answers ]

A woman had been taking golf lessons. She had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for help and to complain. Her golf pro saw her come into the clubhouse and asked, "Why are you back...

Bee Sting allergic reaction questions [ 12 Answers ]

I got stung about a half hour ago. Every time I get stung, I get really nautious and tired. I never know what to do.. . A half hour ago I took benadryl and iced my foot (I stepped on the bee.) THE STINGER IS STILL IN IF THAT MATTERS. I a really hungry and thirsty because I, uh, all my food...

Bee sting [ 2 Answers ]

My little girl bit an apple and got stung in the mouth and her upper lip and nose area is swollen. What can I do?

Swollen bee sting, is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

So I was walking down the street on Friday and I felt a sting on my foot. I looked down and saw what I thought looked like a bee. So I flicked it off my foot. It stung me on my big toe, hurt for about an hour. It itched all night and when I woke up on Saturday morning, my foot was SOOO swollen!...

View more questions Search